Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Croods ~~ spoiler alert ~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

The Croods ~~ spoiler alert ~~ Empty
PostSubject: The Croods ~~ spoiler alert ~~   The Croods ~~ spoiler alert ~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:56 pm

Took my youngest to see the movie "The Croods" yesterday and was amazed at all the symbols used. The 1st inkling that i had that something more was going on was when i saw some red birds doing that synchronized murmuration thing. (someone posted a great vid of this a while back about the Starling birds making a come back in Israel.) I scratched my head and thought "gee I had just seen that only they were black birds not red like in the movie."

The teenage daughter is named EEP. Not sure how its spelled. Could be the same letters in APE only moved EAP it also sounded close to EVE.

The youngest a toddler girl, was named Sandy. She never spoke only growled at everyone. She always looked a bit wild and angry.

The young man who visits EEP was named GUY. He gave her a prophetic message that THE WORLD IS ENDING. (not going to end but is ending) Sure enough their cave in which they dwell gets smashed, forcing them to move on. Eventually they decide to trust GUY and follow him. GUY is heading to the SUN to reach tomorrow.

GUY has EEP blow a conch shell (or horn) to call him if she ever needs him.

In the end the dad has to throw everyone across a great chasm to the new world but he gets left behind. Have no fear! He comes up with a plan and gets to the new world bringing with him all the pets.

It's a cute movie. It seemed like it was preparing our kids for the end of this world and the beginning of a new world with GUY( or GOD).

I wonder who writes all this stuff????

Back to top Go down

The Croods ~~ spoiler alert ~~
Page 1 of 1