Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hebrew Roots Movement Is NOT Original Christianity

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Hebrew Roots Movement Is NOT Original Christianity Empty
PostSubject: The Hebrew Roots Movement Is NOT Original Christianity   The Hebrew Roots Movement Is NOT Original Christianity I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 8:21 am

by Ted on October 10, 2014 in Featured, General

By Theodore Shoebat

The Hebrew Roots Movement is NOT original and historic Christianity. I did a video on this subject:

If the Hebrew Roots Movement is original Christianity, then where are the historic Hebrew Roots churches in Syria and Egypt?

In the Scriptures it says, “The apostles and elders and brethren send greeting unto the brethren which are of the Gentiles in Antioch and Syria and Cilicia.” (Acts 15:23)

So we know that the Apostles put churches in Syria, so when we go to Syria to see the oldest Christian communities, how come none of them are Hebrew Roots?

You will say that that came as a result of Constantine, but show in the historical record, when and how the Hebrew Roots were replaced. You will not find it, because there is none.

http://shoebat.com/2014/10/10/hebrew-roots-movement-original-christianity/
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Hebrew Roots Movement Is NOT Original Christianity   The Hebrew Roots Movement Is NOT Original Christianity I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 12:28 pm

It would take a ton of (already available, copious) text to prove the point, so I'll just add my clap

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hebrew Roots Movement Is NOT Original Christianity   The Hebrew Roots Movement Is NOT Original Christianity I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 7:16 pm

One of the things Rome, Syria, Egyptian, and Eastern Orthodox Christianity have in common is Mary worship. Pretty sure that’s not one the things Peter and Paul were teaching. Wink So what happened?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hebrew Roots Movement Is NOT Original Christianity   The Hebrew Roots Movement Is NOT Original Christianity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1