Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Satanic celebrities Ben Affleck curses Jesus: Hollywood’s Gwyneth Paltrow Calls for Obama Dictatorship: ‘Give This Man All the Power That He Needs’

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Satanic celebrities Ben Affleck curses Jesus: Hollywood’s Gwyneth Paltrow Calls for Obama Dictatorship: ‘Give This Man All the Power That He Needs’ Empty
PostSubject: Satanic celebrities Ben Affleck curses Jesus: Hollywood’s Gwyneth Paltrow Calls for Obama Dictatorship: ‘Give This Man All the Power That He Needs’   Satanic celebrities Ben Affleck curses Jesus: Hollywood’s Gwyneth Paltrow Calls for Obama Dictatorship: ‘Give This Man All the Power That He Needs’ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 7:28 am

Satanic celebrities Ben Affleck curses Jesus: Hollywood’s Gwyneth Paltrow Calls for Obama Dictatorship: ‘Give This Man All the Power That He Needs’

on October 11, 2014
Posted In: Satanic Celebrities

Satanic celebrities Ben Affleck curses Jesus: Hollywood’s Gwyneth Paltrow Calls for Obama Dictatorship: ‘Give This Man All the Power That He Needs’ Ben-Affleck-Islam

Ben Affleck recently defended Islam on Bill Maher’s television show. (Wikimedia commons)

Ben Affleck Curses Jesus While Defending Islam

Ben Affleck seems so amiable in his movies. However, on the set of Bill Maher’s liberal TV show (I don’t even know the name), he was seething. Yes, seething mad that someone might think, just because Muslims are chopping off heads, raping young girls and committing honor killings, there might be a problem within the doctrines of Islam. Even Bill Maher, an avowed atheist and super liberal, seems to get it right when it comes to Islam. However, Hollywood A-lister Mr. Affleck (who is so famous his name gets spellchecked in Word!) disagrees. He thinks any criticism of Islam is Islamophobic (a word that Word does not recognize). In fact, he thinks, “It’s gross. It’s racist.” Affleck ascribes to a belief system based on fairy tales that radical Islamists are a small minority and in no way reflect the belief of the overwhelming majority of peace-lovingMuslims. He and his ilk like to say silly things like, “Only 7 percent of Muslims are radicalized.” That sounds so reassuring until you do the math and realize that 7 percent of the world’s Muslim population is roughly 100,000,000 people! 

One hundred million Islamic fanatics willing to rape, murder and pillage for the sake of their religious beliefs. Yes, at least one in every 70 persons on Earth believes it is OK to kidnap, rape and maim unbelievers. And that doesn’t even include moderate Islamic leaders and their regimes like Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, the PLO or the king of Saudi Arabia, who have no problem killing for political gain. However, I don’t need to combat Affleck on these issues. Maher and Sam Harris, his debating partner, do a fine job (if Affleck would just let them talk) using facts to dispel Affleck’s emotion-driven myths. My issue is Affleck’s utter hypocrisy. While claiming that, as a good liberal, he must be kind and tolerant of Muslims, he uses the Name of Jesus as a curse word. About 2:21 into the clip (see below), after Mr. Harris refers to Islam as the mother lode of bad ideas, Ben utters the Name above every name, and in a way he would never use the name of Muhammad—as a curse. He took the name of Jesus, and inserted it in place of a four-letter curse word—all the while, defending Islam. I am sure he didn’t even notice it. What is clear is liberals like Affleck defend Islam in a way they would never defend Christianity. Does he think that moderate Islam is pro-choice? Pro-gay? Pro-equal rights for women? Pro-nudity in films like Affleck’s most recent movie (I am told)?

Harris calmly points out to the agitated actor that nearly 80 percent of the UK’s Muslim community felt the Danish cartoonist who drew Muhammad should have been prosecuted.

Maher points out that 90 percent of Egyptians believe death is the appropriate response for leaving Islam. A careful study of moderate Islam would reveal that they are only moderate compared to people who rape and behead. There are numerous cases of non-militant Muslims supporting terror, committing honor killings, being racists and frankly, hating people like you—Western liberals. But again, I digress. These Hollywood elites will defend Islam, while holding Christianity in disdain. That is my point. Curse Jesus while defending Muhammad and pretend you are genuinely tolerant. It is open season on believers in the New Testament, but don’t you dare draw a picture ofMuhammad.

more

Hollywood’s Gwyneth Paltrow Calls for Obama Dictatorship: ‘Give This Man All the Power That He Needs’

Satanic celebrities Ben Affleck curses Jesus: Hollywood’s Gwyneth Paltrow Calls for Obama Dictatorship: ‘Give This Man All the Power That He Needs’ Gwyneth-Paltrow-Obama

Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow, 42, held a glitzy Obama fundraiser at her Brentwood, California mansion yesterday, for the man whom no current Democrat running for office is willing to be seen with. You’re so handsome that I can’t speak properly,” Paltrow said about Obama out loud to her fellow leftist multimillionaires in Hollywood. “I’m one of your biggest fans, if not the biggest,” she gushed over the already overly egocentric Democrat president. But while many of the Obama cult-like worshipers have begun, at least to some degree, to wake up, Paltrow showed that some mega-rich Hollyweird-types are still dangerously buying Obama’s Marxism-poisoned snake oil. Tossing the U.S. Constitution to the wind, the sycophantic Paltrow came out in favor of an Obama Dictatorship, saying, according to the White House pool report, “It would be wonderful if we were able to give this man all of the power that he needs.” RELATED:  Obama and this Leftist Actress are in for a Big Surprise The lavish event was held to raise money for the Democrat National Committee, led by Debbie Wasserman Schultz, who may be on her way out and in August said that illegal aliens are the “backbone of our economy.” “The life that you brought to this country and the passion will historically be the most looked at and scrutinized presidencies of all time,” Paltrow assessed, disregarding recent polling data that the majority of Americans consider the Obama presidency a failure. Even though the Obama regime pays men more than women, Paltrow called his phony push for equal pay “very important to me as a working mother.” Paltrow’s earnings have been reported at $19,000,000 annually. In April, Paltrow held a publicity stunt strange separating  ceremony with Chris Martin, with whom she has two children. 

They called the event their “break-up moon.” Also seen at the event, according to White House pool reporting, were fellow Hollywood celebrities Julia Roberts and Bradley Whitford. Whitford played a White House Deputy Chief of Staff on the cancelled NBC series, “The LeftistWest Wing.” h/t:  The Blaze 

http://countdowntozerotime.com/
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1