Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ancient Greek Artwork Shows What Appears To Be A Laptop Computer with USB ports

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Ancient Greek Artwork Shows What Appears To Be A Laptop Computer with USB ports  Empty
PostSubject: Ancient Greek Artwork Shows What Appears To Be A Laptop Computer with USB ports    Ancient Greek Artwork Shows What Appears To Be A Laptop Computer with USB ports  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 4:28 pm

????

http://beforeitsnews.com/health/2014/10/alarming-leaked-ebola-email-airborne-enterovirus-fema-coffin-link-2552758.html

Ancient Greek Artwork Shows What Appears To Be A Laptop Computer with USB ports (Videos)
Wednesday, June 4, 2014 8:40

(Before It's News)

Ancient Greek Artwork shows what appears to be a Laptop computer with USB ports 

Ancient Greek Artwork at the Getty Villa in Malibu shows what appears to be a Laptop computer with USB ports.

Ancient Greek Artwork Shows What Appears To Be A Laptop Computer with USB ports  4c72b7ec6cca2edb0ec355db3bbfb1d424bd2120
The piece is dated to c. 100 BC. It’s described as depicting the gravestone of a woman with her slave child-attendant.

Ancient Greek Artwork Shows What Appears To Be A Laptop Computer with USB ports  86808c244e984b295ac12ae360fe8b6f8f8d621b
The object looks exactly like the laptops in use today, and the person it is being held for seems to be using a touch screen or accessing buttons at the top of the screen.
Could this be evidence of time travel? Or could the Ancient Greeks have had access to alien technology that was similar to technology we use today?
The image is intriguing and makes one wonder about the possibilities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23K3d367thA

Source: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

Ancient Greek Artwork Shows What Appears To Be A Laptop Computer with USB ports  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Greek Artwork Shows What Appears To Be A Laptop Computer with USB ports    Ancient Greek Artwork Shows What Appears To Be A Laptop Computer with USB ports  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 5:22 pm

Seriously now?   I agree with one of the people who commented about the video who stated…… "and this is why aliens won't visit us."  Laughing
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Greek Artwork Shows What Appears To Be A Laptop Computer with USB ports    Ancient Greek Artwork Shows What Appears To Be A Laptop Computer with USB ports  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 8:00 pm

Probably reading email sent from this guy. Rofl

Ancient Greek Artwork Shows What Appears To Be A Laptop Computer with USB ports  Wax_tablet_flower

Anyone here ever heard of a clay tablet? You know, wet mud in wooden frames, scribes with styli doing their cuneiform thing?

Ancient laptops indeed! Stupid postings made by ignorant dumbed-down people and believed by even more ignorant dumbed-down people who couldn't pour water out of a boot if the instructions were printed on the bottom of the heal.

Last edited by researcher on Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add info)
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Greek Artwork Shows What Appears To Be A Laptop Computer with USB ports    Ancient Greek Artwork Shows What Appears To Be A Laptop Computer with USB ports  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 8:45 pm

researcher wrote:
Probably reading email sent from this guy. Rofl

Ancient Greek Artwork Shows What Appears To Be A Laptop Computer with USB ports  Wax_tablet_flower

Anyone here ever heard of a clay tablet? You know, wet mud in wooden frames, scribes with styli doing their cuneiform thing?

Ancient laptops indeed! Stupid postings made by ignorant dumbed-down people and believed by even more ignorant dumbed-down people who couldn't pour water out of a boot if the instructions were printed on the bottom of the heal.

"Schoolhouse wood lapdesk"

I have several in various conditions, one's a 127-8 year old antique. (Brass plate dates it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Greek Artwork Shows What Appears To Be A Laptop Computer with USB ports    Ancient Greek Artwork Shows What Appears To Be A Laptop Computer with USB ports  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ancient Greek Artwork Shows What Appears To Be A Laptop Computer with USB ports
Page 1 of 1