Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"FEMA Coffins? Spotted In Montgomery Alabama

Go down 
AuthorMessage

"FEMA Coffins? Spotted In Montgomery Alabama Empty
PostSubject: "FEMA Coffins? Spotted In Montgomery Alabama   "FEMA Coffins? Spotted In Montgomery Alabama I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 9:08 am

Published on Oct 15, 2014

FEMA Coffins spotted in Montgomery Alabama on October 3-4, 2014 on I-65 http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com alsohttp://h.churchapp.mobi/paulbegleypro...

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: "FEMA Coffins? Spotted In Montgomery Alabama   "FEMA Coffins? Spotted In Montgomery Alabama I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 9:32 am

How long's it going to take the internet 'experts' to figure out these "coffins" are likely used to incinerate all waste generated by these patients, possibly including the aforementioned patient.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "FEMA Coffins? Spotted In Montgomery Alabama   "FEMA Coffins? Spotted In Montgomery Alabama I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 9:59 am

But then they would have to admit to the original Conspiracy Theory of years past and it would be real truth they were stock piled for these events showing foreknowledge!
Oh no!

Many could not accept this when Jones first posted to the internet the coffins and the cemeteries that had concrete one that were only inches below the surface that could hold 40 plus peeps.

Anyone remember how long ago that was that I posted these on the old forum?
Ancient history now, but present problem now.
Hope that plastic is good quality and has not deteriorated out in the Sun's UV.
And the subject of gps location of all viral coffins for later exhumation and burning has come up because if not done, it would become a nightmare later anyway.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: "FEMA Coffins? Spotted In Montgomery Alabama   "FEMA Coffins? Spotted In Montgomery Alabama I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:15 am

They look engineered for assembly line style waste disposal/incineration, in my opinion. There won't be any burying, that things going onto a belt or into an oven. I'm not terribly familiar with loaders/lifts but I'd take a guess there are one’s that could move these things handily once 'full'. Currently they use large plastic drums/barrels in the hospitals that look hard to handle.

If you read up on the subject just 1 patient's waste was literally overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "FEMA Coffins? Spotted In Montgomery Alabama   "FEMA Coffins? Spotted In Montgomery Alabama I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: