Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

warning from an American missionary who died recently in the Philippines who prophesied one year ago that unspeakable persecution is coming to American Christians

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

warning from an American missionary who died recently in the Philippines who prophesied one year ago that unspeakable persecution is coming to American Christians Empty
PostSubject: warning from an American missionary who died recently in the Philippines who prophesied one year ago that unspeakable persecution is coming to American Christians   warning from an American missionary who died recently in the Philippines who prophesied one year ago that unspeakable persecution is coming to American Christians I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 8:33 am

http://www.trunews.com/monday-october-20-2014-prof-robert-george/

Topic: Why is Barack Obama fast-tracking up to 3,000 visa applications per month from three Ebola-stricken West African nations? Rick also discusses the late Tom Clancy’s video game The Division which deals with a plague released in America. Princeton Professor Robert George shares with Rick his frustration over the silence of Western church leaders as Middle Eastern Christians are slaughtered by ISIS. Rick also plays the audio warning from an American missionary who died recently in the Philippines who prophesied one year ago that unspeakable persecution is coming to American Christians.
Read more at http://www.trunews.com/monday-october-20-2014-prof-robert-george/#c7UOkRbyT1Dfuibl.99
Back to top Go down

warning from an American missionary who died recently in the Philippines who prophesied one year ago that unspeakable persecution is coming to American Christians Empty
PostSubject: Re: warning from an American missionary who died recently in the Philippines who prophesied one year ago that unspeakable persecution is coming to American Christians   warning from an American missionary who died recently in the Philippines who prophesied one year ago that unspeakable persecution is coming to American Christians I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 8:43 am

Two nights ago, I got up a little after 2 a.m. to go the bathroom.  When I came back to bed, I heard a car driving by with what at first sounded like very loud rap music.  However, as I listened more closely, it wasn't rap, it seemed like it was prayer set to a loud beat.  My husband heard the noise but was still asleep so he didn't really register the words.  It wasn't in English.

My first thought was that someone was driving around making some sort of claim on our town.  I rebuked it in my mind because I didn't want to wake my husband, but the next morning we prayed together and rebuked any spiritual claim that may have been attempted.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: warning from an American missionary who died recently in the Philippines who prophesied one year ago that unspeakable persecution is coming to American Christians   warning from an American missionary who died recently in the Philippines who prophesied one year ago that unspeakable persecution is coming to American Christians I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 10:12 am

rose from kentucky wrote:
Two nights ago, I got up a little after 2 a.m. to go the bathroom.  When I came back to bed, I heard a car driving by with what at first sounded like very loud rap music.  However, as I listened more closely, it wasn't rap, it seemed like it was prayer set to a loud beat.  My husband heard the noise but was still asleep so he didn't really register the words.  It wasn't in English.

My first thought was that someone was driving around making some sort of claim on our town.  I rebuked it in my mind because I didn't want to wake my husband, but the next morning we prayed together and rebuked any spiritual claim that may have been attempted.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

On one side of the coin, what time is last call at the local spanish disco? (If you have one)

You might want to consider going to youtube and sampling some music to see if any ethnic genre catches your ear as familiar. Most of the musloid music has a pretty distinct sound to it. Its unsettling to the spirit when you hear it, even if you have no clue what Haji is yelling about.

I'm by no means an expert, but for example in Istanbul the muzzies start making a racket 2 hours before dawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warning from an American missionary who died recently in the Philippines who prophesied one year ago that unspeakable persecution is coming to American Christians   warning from an American missionary who died recently in the Philippines who prophesied one year ago that unspeakable persecution is coming to American Christians I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 10:41 am

Ha!  There's no disco within 30 miles of here, Spanish or otherwise.  And, it wasn't Spanish. I don't know and probably never will, but it did have that very unsettling quality.

Thank you for the youtube suggestion; I will try that.

Last edited by rose from kentucky on Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: warning from an American missionary who died recently in the Philippines who prophesied one year ago that unspeakable persecution is coming to American Christians   warning from an American missionary who died recently in the Philippines who prophesied one year ago that unspeakable persecution is coming to American Christians I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 10:42 am

On Rick's program.  I wouldn't want to be only just 'waking up' to satan's wiles today.  How overwhelming as the reality is here and still coming.

On your music experience, I haven't had anything similar, but your response is just right, I'm sure.
It may not be so far fetched to have an audio Bible playing in our houses 24/7.  Put the Word to work in the atmosphere.

Then from http://ft111.com/smallstraws.htm  word for today:

October 21, 2014:  Cry out from the depth of your heart.  Reach up and let Me pull you out of every darkness of the soul into light, truth, and life.  Your eternal self must rejoice in My availability to you when you reach and search.  Consider life in transition, change and transcendence.  Yield with nothing held back; nothing that I cannot touch, have or possess in you, says the Lord.    2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warning from an American missionary who died recently in the Philippines who prophesied one year ago that unspeakable persecution is coming to American Christians   warning from an American missionary who died recently in the Philippines who prophesied one year ago that unspeakable persecution is coming to American Christians I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 11:03 am

Thank you, Dove.  I couldn't agree more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warning from an American missionary who died recently in the Philippines who prophesied one year ago that unspeakable persecution is coming to American Christians   warning from an American missionary who died recently in the Philippines who prophesied one year ago that unspeakable persecution is coming to American Christians I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 4:37 pm

Update:  Since last Tuesday when this happened, our sleepy little town has had one bank robbery and four murders.  This is highly unusual in a town where most people don't bother to lock their doors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warning from an American missionary who died recently in the Philippines who prophesied one year ago that unspeakable persecution is coming to American Christians   warning from an American missionary who died recently in the Philippines who prophesied one year ago that unspeakable persecution is coming to American Christians I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 11:24 pm

Maybe your feelings about this were right. i watched a video from a converted satanist who said he used to go out at night casting spells around town for just this purpose. He said though, that there was a group of little old ladies who got together to pray all night and he had no power over that area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: warning from an American missionary who died recently in the Philippines who prophesied one year ago that unspeakable persecution is coming to American Christians   warning from an American missionary who died recently in the Philippines who prophesied one year ago that unspeakable persecution is coming to American Christians I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

warning from an American missionary who died recently in the Philippines who prophesied one year ago that unspeakable persecution is coming to American Christians
Page 1 of 1