Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

“Yet once more I will set in commotion not only the earth but also the heaven.”

Go down 
AuthorMessage

“Yet once more I will set in commotion not only the earth but also the heaven.”  Empty
PostSubject: “Yet once more I will set in commotion not only the earth but also the heaven.”    “Yet once more I will set in commotion not only the earth but also the heaven.”  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 4:09 pm

On graves it is a reference to the hope of the resurrection. The cross has been taken down because Jesus has completed the work of his sacrifice. ("It is done”) 

Hebrews 11:3

3 By faith we perceive that the systems of things were put in order by God’s word, so that what is beheld has come to be out of things that do not appear

“Yet once more I will set in commotion not only the earth but also the heaven.”  BrithDate5-21-58-Large
Revelation 19:5
5 Also, a voice issued forth from the throne and said: “Be praising our God, all YOU his slaves, who fear him, the small 
ones and the great.
“Yet once more I will set in commotion not only the earth but also the heaven.”  Whitestone777-1
For he has said: “I will by no means leave you nor by any means forsake you.” 6 So that we may be of good courage and say: “Jehovah is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?
Back to top Go down

“Yet once more I will set in commotion not only the earth but also the heaven.”  Empty
PostSubject: Re: “Yet once more I will set in commotion not only the earth but also the heaven.”    “Yet once more I will set in commotion not only the earth but also the heaven.”  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 4:25 pm

Hebrews 13:22
22 Now I exhort YOU, brothers, to bear with this word of encouragement, for I have, indeed, composed a letter to YOU in few words. 23 Take note that our brother Timothy has been released, with whom, if he comes quite soon, I shall see YOU.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: “Yet once more I will set in commotion not only the earth but also the heaven.”    “Yet once more I will set in commotion not only the earth but also the heaven.”  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 4:46 pm

He said I would find my answers in the Bible and Cydonia Mars.

The Second to the Corinthians 1:15-16
15 So, with this confidence, I was intending before to come to YOU, that YOU might have a second [occasion for] joy, 16 and after a stopover with YOU to go to Ma c·e·do´ni·a, and to come back from Ma c·e·do´ni·a to YOU and be conducted partway by YOU to Ju·de´a. 

“Yet once more I will set in commotion not only the earth but also the heaven.”  StepByStep-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: “Yet once more I will set in commotion not only the earth but also the heaven.”    “Yet once more I will set in commotion not only the earth but also the heaven.”  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 5:12 pm

The First to the Corinthians

1:17
17 For Christ dispatched me, not to go baptizing, but to go declaring the good news, not with wisdom of speech, that the torture stake of the Christ should not be made useless

18 For the speech about the torture stake is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is God’s power. 19 For it is written: “I will make the wisdom of the wise [men] perish, and the intelligence of the intellectual [men] I will shove aside.” 20 Where is the wise man? Where the scribe? Where the debater of this system of things? Did not God make the wisdom of the world foolish? 21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through its wisdom did not get to know God, God saw good through the foolishness of what is preached to save those believing.

22 For both the Jews ask for signs and the Greeks look for wisdom; 23 but we preach Christ impaled, to the Jews a cause for stumbling but to the nations foolishness; 24 however, to those who are the called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25 Because a foolish thing of God is wiser than men, and a weak thing of God is stronger than men.

26 For YOU behold his calling of YOU, brothers, that not many wise in a fleshly way were called, not many powerful, not many of noble birth; 27 but God chose the foolish things of the world, that he might put the wise men to shame; and God chose the weak things of the world, that he might put the strong things to shame; 28 and God chose the ignoble things of the world and the things looked down upon, the things that are not, that he might bring to nothing the things that are, 29 in order that no flesh might boast in the sight of God. 30 But it is due to him that YOU are in union with Christ Jesus, who has become to us wisdom from God, also righteousness and sanctification and release by ransom; 31 that it may be just as it is written: “He that boasts, let him boast in Jehovah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: “Yet once more I will set in commotion not only the earth but also the heaven.”    “Yet once more I will set in commotion not only the earth but also the heaven.”  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 5:17 pm

2 And so I, when I came to YOU, brothers, did not come with an extravagance of speech or of wisdom declaring the sacred secret of God to YOU. 2 For I decided not to know anything among YOU except Jesus Christ, and him impaled. 3 And I came to YOU in weakness and in fear and with much trembling; 4 and my speech and what I preached were not with persuasive words of wisdom but with a demonstration of spirit and power, 5 that YOUR faith might be, not in men’s wisdom, but in God’s power.

3 And so, brothers, I was not able to speak to YOU as to spiritual men, but as to fleshly men, as to babes in Christ. 2 I fed YOU milk, not something to eat, for YOU were not yet strong enough. In fact, neither are YOU strong enough now, 3 for YOU are yet fleshly. For whereas there are jealousy and strife among YOU, are YOU not fleshly and are YOU not walking as men do? 4 For when one says: “I belong to Paul,” but another says: “I to A·pol´los,” are YOU not simply men?

5 What, then, is A·pol´los? Yes, what is Paul? Ministers through whom YOU became believers, even as the Lord granted each one. 6 I planted, A·pol´los watered, but God kept making [it] grow; 7 so that neither is he that plants anything nor is he that waters, but God who makes [it] grow. 8 Now he that plants and he that waters are one, but each [person] will receive his own reward according to his own labor. 9 For we are God’s fellow workers. YOU people are God’s field under cultivation, God’s building
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: “Yet once more I will set in commotion not only the earth but also the heaven.”    “Yet once more I will set in commotion not only the earth but also the heaven.”  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 5:26 pm

6 Now, brothers, these things I have transferred so as to apply to myself and A·pol´los for YOUR good, that in our case YOU may learn the [rule]: “Do not go beyond the things that are written,” in order that YOU may not be puffed up individually in favor of the one against the other. 7 For who makes you to differ from another? Indeed, what do you have that you did not receive? If, now, you did indeed receive [it], why do you boast as though you did not receive [it]?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: “Yet once more I will set in commotion not only the earth but also the heaven.”    “Yet once more I will set in commotion not only the earth but also the heaven.”  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

“Yet once more I will set in commotion not only the earth but also the heaven.”
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: