Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Great Falling Away

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

The Great Falling Away Empty
PostSubject: The Great Falling Away   The Great Falling Away I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 11:28 am

I wasn't understanding how there could be a great falling away from the church in end times prophecy until recently. The more I see in the media of gay marriage as being a "right" and the more they will push to be married in the church, the more I realize how the great falling away will occurr.

They may have a right under the law for a civil union but it's not a right of marriage under God. I recently watched on Fox news how Obama has changed his views on this matter over the years. Let's just say, he knows his audience.

In my opinion the great falling away will happen when the church starts performing gay marriage (either by force or by pleasantry). That's when I'll be leaving my church anywho.

When they start calling evil good and good evil we'll be close to the end.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: The Great Falling Away   The Great Falling Away I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:28 pm

In my opinion, the great falling away has already been well on it's way. The young people of today, even those who had a Christian upbringing in their homes, have left and are living "their own way"
It is just going to get worse....like birthpangs get worse as time progresses.....We will see things we would never ever have expected to see....in churches and elsewhere.....we have to be strong in the Lord, and listen to His small strong voice and do what He asks us to do, regardless.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Great Falling Away   The Great Falling Away I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:50 pm

What Yaddy said!

Quote :
When they start calling evil good and good evil we'll be close to the end.

We are there already.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Falling Away   The Great Falling Away I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Falling Away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: