Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aliens are Real and Friendly, claims ex-Area 51 scientist

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Aliens are Real and Friendly, claims ex-Area 51 scientist Empty
PostSubject: Aliens are Real and Friendly, claims ex-Area 51 scientist   Aliens are Real and Friendly, claims ex-Area 51 scientist I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:15 pm

Aliens are Real and Friendly, claims ex-Area 51 scientist Aliens-real-friendly-Area-51-Dr-Boyd-Bushman-528741

Dr Boyd Bushman made the extraordinary claims in his last ever interview and showed pictures of what he alleged were extra terrestrials. He said people at the secretive US air base are studying UFOs 24 hours a day and that he helped develop flying saucer technology for a major defense firm. The scientist’s claims were

Read more at http://www.trunews.com/#jv6l8FtHxRUXPI8R.99
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Aliens are Real and Friendly, claims ex-Area 51 scientist   Aliens are Real and Friendly, claims ex-Area 51 scientist I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 11:02 pm

OH....I am soooo relieved to hear that!
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Aliens are Real and Friendly, claims ex-Area 51 scientist   Aliens are Real and Friendly, claims ex-Area 51 scientist I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 9:07 am

Well that was quite an interview.  Shocked
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Aliens are Real and Friendly, claims ex-Area 51 scientist   Aliens are Real and Friendly, claims ex-Area 51 scientist I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 6:43 am

They're friendly all right. Had one over for dinner last night. Bad table manners, and he kept hitting on my wife. Never again!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Aliens are Real and Friendly, claims ex-Area 51 scientist   Aliens are Real and Friendly, claims ex-Area 51 scientist I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 8:43 am

chuckle  Heehee! Y'all are comedians. Smile
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Aliens are Real and Friendly, claims ex-Area 51 scientist   Aliens are Real and Friendly, claims ex-Area 51 scientist I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 11:00 am

billetman wrote:
They're friendly all right. Had one over for dinner last night. Bad table manners, and he kept hitting on my wife. Never again!

LOL. Thought you said "had one for dinner" and was going to ask if they taste like chicken, but then I got to the hitting on the wife part. A good host never eats the guests either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aliens are Real and Friendly, claims ex-Area 51 scientist   Aliens are Real and Friendly, claims ex-Area 51 scientist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: