Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dimensions Spiritual & Physical

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hiscity

hiscity

Dimensions Spiritual & Physical  Empty
PostSubject: Dimensions Spiritual & Physical    Dimensions Spiritual & Physical  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:26 pm

Supernatural (Spiritual) and Natural (Physical)

This is more on what started as discussions yesterday in Marzulli's blog regarding the dimensions in the Revelation.

portals:
a. http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/2013/04/04/acceleration-radio-bill-salus-psalm-83-the-missing-prophecy-revealed/comment-page-1/#comment-86893
b. http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/2013/04/05/headed-out-to-the-chicago-conference/comment-page-1/#comment-86944
c. http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/2013/04/05/headed-out-to-the-chicago-conference/comment-page-1/#comment-86981

Here, it seems like I'm in heaven compared to the restrictions on posting there ("the world"). I'll be adding content. No edits there. The comments section is locked after a day. Makes me feel like ephemera.

The Holy Ghost, through Paul, reveals that "we have a natural body and we have a spiritual body." Likewise "to be absent from the [natural] body is to be present with the Lord" [in the spiritual body -- for the saved]. That follows consistently with being joined spiritually (spirit to spirit) with Christ. He is "the Vine and we are the branches" (definitely not a physical situation).

Moses was seen on the Mount of Transfiguration. If that mountain is in Heaven then it's in a spiritually parallel dimension, (in modern terms). Yet we know that Moses' body most certainly was dead and buried, in another mountain, far distant in the earth. There's a clear separation between the natural body and the spiritual body.

Regarding Jesus and the Holy Ghost. "God is a spirit." Those that worship Him should do so "in spirit and in truth." "No man has seen God and lived, since we can't see all of God with our natural eyes." Christ is the physical form of God -- meaning the form presented in this physical dimension -- while the Holy Ghost is the spiritual form of God (the natural is distinct from supernatural). In common terms we'd say two sides of the same coin. As best I can explain, Christ is the "interface" we have with God. Our faces are definitely part of us, as are our voices. Which does not mean that Christ is any less Almighty God, since He's limited Himself -- to dwell with us face-to-face both here and hereafter. Christ is our doorway to God. In modern terms we would say "window" or "display." God is His Spirit -- not His flesh. The Son of God is Spirit and not a body without His Spirit.

I believe The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are One, just as Christ taught in the Book of John. They are 3 persons, just as we have a past, present, and future. In time all 3 have always existed in each moment, focused on Christ as the Living God. Even during the time that His physical body lay dead ("apart from His Spirit"), the Son of God (as The Word), preached to the prisoners, I believe Christ as the Son of God went to hell and overcame hell -- and death -- and has their keys.

The Father holds the record of the past (like the books of works in the Revelation). The Holy Ghost holds the future plan (like the sealed scroll). The Son is the "I am" -- the present tense of God. We dwell with Him in the present. Not in the past nor in the future. As One, we rightly say of Him, "God who was, and God who is, and God who is to come." He transcends time. But I'm not speaking of mortal flesh separate from the spirit, which would be the dead body of God as it existed for 3 full days after the crucifixion. We are not our clothing. I am not the words you see displayed on this page.

We know "death" is the last enemy. I believe "death" is also the rebel angel that rules over those who collectively are all the "false pastors;" likewise the ancient god mars (=ares =quetzacoatl =god of war =god of death =angel of death....). Same spirit that collectively uses secular paganism to glorify war (with fireworks celebrations on the 4th of july in the US) and that likewise promotes a fascination with zombies to attract kindred spirits.

I'm not saying I have it all figured out. I'm just relating what I see to what I've learned in the Word -- and hopefully from The Word.

Spanning the Bible and our experiences in life, including almost dying, there is a consistent point that we are not just our natural bodies. But to the carnal, spiritual things are foolish. Each of us in spirit form should be in control of our natural form. Those who are saved have the advantage of submitting their natural form to Christ's leading.

He sets the example of service in leadership. If we need Him to control us more, then all we have to do is ask for more of His Spirit, which He gladly gives -- for the good of all. He won't spoil us, nor dominate us, as we walk in His Spirit. His Kingdom is within and He leads by love. (Which does not preclude a spanking or the sharp tug or block of the Shepard's staff. "Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.")
Back to top Go down

Dimensions Spiritual & Physical
Page 1 of 1