Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ISIS flag flying in Benghazi - 9/11/12

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

ISIS flag flying in Benghazi - 9/11/12 Empty
PostSubject: ISIS flag flying in Benghazi - 9/11/12   ISIS flag flying in Benghazi - 9/11/12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 6:47 pm

http://shoebat.com/2014/11/18/benghazi-solved-u-s-attacked-isis/

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/benghazi-power-libya-militia-eyed-attack

And once again, the spontaneous protest erupted an hour after the ambassador met with a Turkish envoy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISIS flag flying in Benghazi - 9/11/12   ISIS flag flying in Benghazi - 9/11/12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 8:19 pm

Good catch. As they say, hind-sight is 20/20.

Anyone know how Turkey - Saudi relations stand? I've heard (probably here) that IS says they're coming after Saudi Arabia and also that it's unlikely to happen. The Saudi's say they're supporting the US in bombing IS. And others say they are funding IS.

Saudi Arabia doesn't like Iran but Turkey does, but Turkey doesn't like Syria (and neither does Saudi Arabia) but Iran is fine with Syria and has an agreement with them which Turkey can't tolerate. Does that sound about right?
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: ISIS flag flying in Benghazi - 9/11/12   ISIS flag flying in Benghazi - 9/11/12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 11:21 am

I heard Col. Oliver North on Greta yesterday saying that ISIS is a global jihad and is funded in large part by Turkey. Erdagon(sp?) is backing them. He also said that ISIS has enough weapons and ammo to last another 2 years. That was including if we take out their big weapons, they have enough small arms to last 2 years.

It's the first I've heard someone say that ISIS is a GLOBAL jihad. Yikes. He said some other things too, but I didn't quite understand what he was saying. (he used big words and they sounded foreign to me. hehe)

btw the recent drop in gas prices is so that ISIS can't make a whole bunch of money d/t the oil rigs they control. The harlot kills the beast? Anyone? anyone?

The other interesting thing is that now we are all concerned about the sunni. I thought the sunni aren't funni. I thought they were the bad guys and now NOT? I don't get this thing at all.

JANE stop this crazy thing! Jane. Jane....

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ISIS flag flying in Benghazi - 9/11/12   ISIS flag flying in Benghazi - 9/11/12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:18 pm

I think this might be the Greta / Oliver North dialog that you heard yesterday. Took me a bit to locate it not knowing what "Greta" you were talking about. I don't have a TV so I don't watch Fox news.  Cool

4 minute video is inside the link folks. It doesn't embed.

http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/video/video-un-report-warns-isis-has-enough-weapons-to-wage-war-for-2-years-and-lt-col-oliver-north-says-the-report-is-mind-numbing/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISIS flag flying in Benghazi - 9/11/12   ISIS flag flying in Benghazi - 9/11/12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISIS flag flying in Benghazi - 9/11/12
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: