Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remote Viewing/Japan/Earthquake/Solar Killshot/North Korea

Go down 
+3
rawblues
fishesnloaves
Delfi
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Remote Viewing/Japan/Earthquake/Solar Killshot/North Korea Empty
PostSubject: Remote Viewing/Japan/Earthquake/Solar Killshot/North Korea   Remote Viewing/Japan/Earthquake/Solar Killshot/North Korea I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:37 am

VIDEO Remote Viewing/Japan/Earthquake/Solar Killshot/North Korea

Remote Viewing/Japan/Earthquake/Solar Killshot/North Korea Rv2013.head

Editor's Note: We will soon know if remote viewing is a reality or not. In the following article you will see how remote viewers have made some predictions about a catastrophe that will impact earth. The time of this catastrophe has been predicted to happen right after the third nuclear test in Korea.

While the Korean detonation is unrelated, it is a marker that will happen right before the catastrophic event. The Korean detonation happened February 11, 2013 -- the same day the Pope resigned. So now we wait...

A meteor strike on the planet

This story will blow your mind. That's what usually happens to us when we learn something about the world that seems totally irrational -- but true. In this story we are dealing with time, the future to be exact, and the existence of multiple and different futures.

But wait! If you think this is some pseudo-science, you're dead wrong. Because the proof of this scientific discovery comes with a hefty price tag: a global disaster by mid-2013.

Back in 2008 some predictions were made by a team of the top, military trained "remote viewers" -- each with over a decade of successful service. Lyn Buchanan from US Army Intelligence and Glenn Wheaton, of US Special Forces participated in a project run by Farsight Institute originally designed to detect minute climate changes at selected targets around the globe. Instead of climate change, the remote viewers saw a huge meteoric impact in the ocean with devastating tidal waves and volcanism. All this happening by 2013.

The results were unexpected but should be taken seriously. It appears that the governments of the world are already preparing for such an event. The scientific community believes these predictions to be so strong and reliable that they proposed to let the reputation of remote viewing, as a science, rest upon this horrible prediction.

You need to know about this. It's real.

more

http://www.viewzone.com/rv2013.html

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing/Japan/Earthquake/Solar Killshot/North Korea   Remote Viewing/Japan/Earthquake/Solar Killshot/North Korea I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:26 pm

Ha! I took one of those remote viewing tests! I did pretty good, I was only a little surprised. My Hubby, however didn't approve. Smile goody twoshoes! noevil
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing/Japan/Earthquake/Solar Killshot/North Korea   Remote Viewing/Japan/Earthquake/Solar Killshot/North Korea I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:32 pm

If their predictions have come true, like they said then this gets kinda scary. Except I'm not scared, I need a better word to describe my jumpy lack of fear.... Anyway, there are some Youtube video's of visions many people have had where the bombs come down and we go up. I would be surprised if NK could send a warhead so far but I wouldn't put it past Iran or Russia skulking around in the Pacific to launch one on the sly.
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing/Japan/Earthquake/Solar Killshot/North Korea   Remote Viewing/Japan/Earthquake/Solar Killshot/North Korea I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:27 pm

Delfi wrote:
Except I'm not scared, I need a better word to describe my jumpy lack of fear...

I usually describe that as "resting in anticipation"...as in resting in Father's direction and excited to see it all in the process of happening. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing/Japan/Earthquake/Solar Killshot/North Korea   Remote Viewing/Japan/Earthquake/Solar Killshot/North Korea I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:25 am

I still find this to be at the least, very interesting information about remote viewing.

He says in the video beginning around the 28:30 mark........

...... we know "North Korea will pop a nuke in anger."

tben just prior to the "kill shot" they are predicting, a shuttle-like vehicle will be forced down due to a meteor shower event.

I guess we just need to see what North Korea does. If they do pop a nuke soon "in anger", then that will certainly seem to give a lot of credence to this program. According to Dames, the North Korea "viewing" was made before NK had ever test exploded a nuke before. Strange stuff.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing/Japan/Earthquake/Solar Killshot/North Korea   Remote Viewing/Japan/Earthquake/Solar Killshot/North Korea I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:32 am

fishesnloaves wrote:
Delfi wrote:
Except I'm not scared, I need a better word to describe my jumpy lack of fear...

I usually describe that as "resting in anticipation"...as in resting in Father's direction and excited to see it all in the process of happening. Very Happy
Nice words for it. I'm 'there' over this too. Whatever will come of this, He's
wrapped us in His Peace about it. Thank you, Lord. Whatever we hear or see, we will 'rest'.
~~~~
He also expects a shuttle accident. If it was a satellite rather than a shuttle,
we just had the Russian asteroid-meteorite incident that we really don't know
much about.
I guess I'm more focused on June than now.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing/Japan/Earthquake/Solar Killshot/North Korea   Remote Viewing/Japan/Earthquake/Solar Killshot/North Korea I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:15 am

IMHO this would be the same as divination which the scripture is expressly against.

"2Ki 17:17 And they caused their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire, and used divination and enchantments, and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger."

So what is the difference between this a looking into predictive programming like I have done? I have had to ask that question of myself and seek God's council on this since June/July of last year and He has taught me quite a bit.

He has boiled it down to this for me: From whom did the vision originate.

When we see prophets and men or woman in scripture prophesy the scripture always tells us it was from Yahweh. Whether it's a dream or vision we are told and He is given glory. even Baalam, who though an evil man, was a true prophet in that we can see he spoke with God. So he was not a false prophet, but one who used his gift for evil gain.

Nebuchadnezzar, a type of anti-Christ, was given a dream and interpreted by Daniel. Not one of us would say that this was not a true vision given by Yah Himself.

So the definition of a false prophet is one whose vision does not come to pass and NOT one who may use prophecy from evil gain or for purposes other than that of the One who gave them.

We can also be led astray when seeking after what is today termed "remote viewing". Just another name for divination?

We should seek the Father in heaven. Seek that we may prophecy as commanded in the scripture this is the greatest of the gifts, but this is just that; a gift. Not something taken, but something given. It originates with Him and not something that originates from man or 'something' else.

I can expound on predictive programming if needed, but the bottom line is this. Whether it be a vision or a dream or remote viewing, etc... The scriptures tell us to seek HIS face and ask him for understanding. We don't want to fail the Deut 13 test!

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing/Japan/Earthquake/Solar Killshot/North Korea   Remote Viewing/Japan/Earthquake/Solar Killshot/North Korea I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:26 am

Quote :
There are two equal and opposite errors into which our race can fall about the devils. One is to disbelieve in their existence. The other is to believe, and to feel an excessive and unhealthy interest in them. They themselves are equally pleased by both errors, and hail a materialist and a magician with the same delight. — C.S. Lewis. The Screwtape Letters. New York: Time Incorporated, 1961, p. xxxi.

Read more: http://blog.beliefnet.com/flirtingwithfaith/2009/10/cs-lewis-on-devils.html#ixzz2Pmtud8wY

I believe Remote Viewing is a prime example of the materialist magician that C. S. Lewis wrote about so long ago. They use the methods of divination yet say it's a "purely scientific" method (ignoring the fact that the scientific method cannot be applied to this).

It is most definitely a sign of the times - funded by tax-payer money!

soapbox
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing/Japan/Earthquake/Solar Killshot/North Korea   Remote Viewing/Japan/Earthquake/Solar Killshot/North Korea I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:56 am

Concentration... "That's a dangerous thing", I always say. As a sufferer of add or simply, short attention span. I'm totally against it. Smile explode
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing/Japan/Earthquake/Solar Killshot/North Korea   Remote Viewing/Japan/Earthquake/Solar Killshot/North Korea I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:17 pm

Concentration........the eye of Horus on number 4..... Remote Viewing/Japan/Earthquake/Solar Killshot/North Korea 3068454189

Remote Viewing/Japan/Earthquake/Solar Killshot/North Korea Conc-downs
Back to top Go down
gritsy

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing/Japan/Earthquake/Solar Killshot/North Korea   Remote Viewing/Japan/Earthquake/Solar Killshot/North Korea I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:32 am

Russ Dizdar has articles on remote viewing in his Shatter the Darkness.net website.
Back to top Go down
jumpstart

jumpstart

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing/Japan/Earthquake/Solar Killshot/North Korea   Remote Viewing/Japan/Earthquake/Solar Killshot/North Korea I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:54 pm

The remote viewing is an interesting concept and there my be some validity to these potential future events. My question to the forum is how does this work eschatologically?
Is the kill shot they assume to be the sun; in reality the SON?
Blessings,
J
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing/Japan/Earthquake/Solar Killshot/North Korea   Remote Viewing/Japan/Earthquake/Solar Killshot/North Korea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remote Viewing/Japan/Earthquake/Solar Killshot/North Korea
Page 1 of 1