Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Four Horsemen - Corporate Takeover Documentary Video - YouTube Full Version

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Four Horsemen - Corporate Takeover Documentary Video - YouTube Full Version  Empty
PostSubject: Four Horsemen - Corporate Takeover Documentary Video - YouTube Full Version    Four Horsemen - Corporate Takeover Documentary Video - YouTube Full Version  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 10:15 am

The title in the topic says it all. And for the record, no, it wasn't disco or Donna Summer that killed America. @ 2min 20sec  Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fbvquHSPJU

Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

Four Horsemen - Corporate Takeover Documentary Video - YouTube Full Version  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Horsemen - Corporate Takeover Documentary Video - YouTube Full Version    Four Horsemen - Corporate Takeover Documentary Video - YouTube Full Version  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:01 pm

I watched this last night and it is excellent, although it does make you feel angry and helpless.  Everyone needs to watch it.
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Four Horsemen - Corporate Takeover Documentary Video - YouTube Full Version    Four Horsemen - Corporate Takeover Documentary Video - YouTube Full Version  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 10:30 pm

they found a cure 4 apathy, but nobody cares...

romans13:12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.
13 Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.
14 But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

waiting is the hardest part...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four Horsemen - Corporate Takeover Documentary Video - YouTube Full Version    Four Horsemen - Corporate Takeover Documentary Video - YouTube Full Version  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Four Horsemen - Corporate Takeover Documentary Video - YouTube Full Version
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: