Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pastor David Manning on Hagmann 21 Nov.: Listen To First Hour - This Is The Man Who Calls Out And Exposes "The Long Legged Mack Daddy" Obummer Almost Daily

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Pastor David Manning on Hagmann 21 Nov.: Listen To First Hour - This Is The Man Who Calls Out And Exposes "The Long Legged Mack Daddy" Obummer Almost Daily Empty
PostSubject: Pastor David Manning on Hagmann 21 Nov.: Listen To First Hour - This Is The Man Who Calls Out And Exposes "The Long Legged Mack Daddy" Obummer Almost Daily   Pastor David Manning on Hagmann 21 Nov.: Listen To First Hour - This Is The Man Who Calls Out And Exposes "The Long Legged Mack Daddy" Obummer Almost Daily I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 2:27 pm

Don't know what is on hours two and three but I wouldn't miss Pastor Manning on hour one. Pastor Manning has been calling out "the mack daddy" Obama since before the first election as you and I also have been doing. You must hear him. He's going to be talking about Ferguson for sure in this interviews and he'll probably smack the mack daddy around some too. If you aren't familiar with pastor Manning see the sample from 2008 below. Pastor manning has only gotten better in the last 6 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTp_atr2G9E

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2014/11/22/pastor-james-david-manning-on-the-hagmann-and-hagmann-report.mp3

Show Notes wrote:
Friday, 21 November 2014: You’ve heard him… or heard of him. He’s the founder and host of the very popular Manning Report heard weekdays from 3:00-6:00 PM ET.  The Honorable James David Manning is a man of God who cuts through the cloud of confusion to bring to his listeners the truth about what is happening in America and around the world. A dynamic personality, Pastor Manning was (and continues to be) at the tip of the spear to expose Barry Soetoro (Barack Hussein Obama) for the fraud that he is, from his constructed “legend” to his current actions of destroying our nation from within.
Pastor Manning joins us for the first hour of our program tonight, talking about issues ranging from the tension and orchestrated events (past and future) in Ferguson to the deliberate destruction of the U.S. as a Constitutional Republic from within.
Back to top Go down

Pastor David Manning on Hagmann 21 Nov.: Listen To First Hour - This Is The Man Who Calls Out And Exposes "The Long Legged Mack Daddy" Obummer Almost Daily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pastor David Manning on Hagmann 21 Nov.: Listen To First Hour - This Is The Man Who Calls Out And Exposes "The Long Legged Mack Daddy" Obummer Almost Daily   Pastor David Manning on Hagmann 21 Nov.: Listen To First Hour - This Is The Man Who Calls Out And Exposes "The Long Legged Mack Daddy" Obummer Almost Daily I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 8:50 pm

Pastor Manning is awesome, I have listened to him numerous times via youtube video's, seek some of his others out on youtube!!
Back to top Go down

Pastor David Manning on Hagmann 21 Nov.: Listen To First Hour - This Is The Man Who Calls Out And Exposes "The Long Legged Mack Daddy" Obummer Almost Daily
Page 1 of 1