Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

very sad. Rick Warren's son commits suicide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jbrr1

very sad.  Rick Warren's son commits suicide Empty
PostSubject: very sad. Rick Warren's son commits suicide   very sad.  Rick Warren's son commits suicide I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:30 pm

I am not a fan of Rick Warren but am saddened by the death of his son.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/06/pastor-rick-warren-son-commits-suicide/

Back to top Go down
Elizabeth345

very sad.  Rick Warren's son commits suicide Empty
PostSubject: Re: very sad. Rick Warren's son commits suicide   very sad.  Rick Warren's son commits suicide I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:30 am

How terribly sad for Rick Warren and his wife and family they must be going through a dreadful hurting time. To have raised their son to adulthood, loved and cherished him and for his life to end in that terrible way. My heart and condolences goes out to them as my own familywent through the same thing with a beloved son-in-law two years ago. One of my own sons suffer depression and anxiety and that is the fear I have with him in case he does the same thing during a time of feeling hopeless. My son won't seek medical help and I cannot force him to see a doctor, so all I can do is be here for him and pray. So many young people are committing suicide here in the UK, I think it is much the same in the USA. Being a Christian does not make one exempt from this terrible illness much as some people would make you think. Sometimes it is harder to care for someone with this problem than someone who is physically disabled but has a sound mind. People can put on a good act outwardly but inside their minds must be in turmoil. My prayers are with them.
Back to top Go down

very sad. Rick Warren's son commits suicide
Page 1 of 1