Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robin Falkov has cancer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spyro

Spyro

Robin Falkov has cancer Empty
PostSubject: Robin Falkov has cancer   Robin Falkov has cancer I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:29 am

Robin Falkov has cancer Robinfalkov

Robin Falkov, a homeopathic physician behind the website Freedom Health Rights and the partner of Richard Hoagland has been diagnosed with colon cancer.

Finances permitting, Robin will try therapy using the Physiospect device, invented by the Russians. The Physiospect has a most powerful therapy program: THE META THERAPY, which transfers the frequencies of a healthy organ to the client, thereby stimulating the body’s immune system to heal, which the body is programmed to do. There is nothing new about this concept, it has been around for eons, going back to the ancient acupuncture system, and more recently with the Tesla coils and the Reef frequencies. With the advent of the modern computers Russian scientists were able to create a computer program to stimulate the healing process. And on the computer screen the client can see this transformation happening. To read about how the physiospect device works, please visit physiospect-diagnostics.com

Robin will be documenting her research with the Physiospect device, and other alternative means, on her path to healing from colon cancer, which she will share publically.

To hear Robin discuss her health condition on Coast to Coast AM, please visit: coasttocoastam.com/show/2013/03/13

Please help support Robin Falkov’s research and discovery to overcome colon cancer. If this device is proven to heal, shouldn’t the world know about it? Let’s support our fellow researchers in the alternative field.

Please Donate to the Dr. Robin Falkov-Health Freedom Rights-Medical Fund HERE

Curiosity is the inheritance of mankind. Frequently we want to know something only because it needs to be kept secret.

Just as luck appears in three so does misfortune. Because you don't want to see it, you don't see it coming. Even if you notice it you don't say anything, and if you're told you don't listen. Then boom, the end comes. In our world, if you miss the first sign you're dead let alone all three signs

My blog: http://timeisdistance.blogspot.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Robin Falkov has cancer   Robin Falkov has cancer I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:48 am

as a colorectal cancer survivor, and having had prostate cancer last year,i think she is making a mistake...of course, I don't know the whole of her situation,the only sure way to root out cancer is too cut it out...alternative cancer therapy does not have a good batting average
Back to top Go down
Spyro

Spyro

PostSubject: Re: Robin Falkov has cancer   Robin Falkov has cancer I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:32 pm

Alternative cancer therapy does have a very high success rate if done correctly. I have a few books on the subject.

Rick Simpson has so far cured over 5,000 people of a variety of cancers by using hemp oil in it's purest form. The government are desperately trying to shut him down despite his documented success and witness testimony.

At any rate.. Cancer is odd. Believe it or not we all have cancerous cells in our bodies. When our immune system is unable to fight off the cancer, it grows and becomes deadly (but not invincible).

Ricks website: http://phoenixtears.ca/

Curiosity is the inheritance of mankind. Frequently we want to know something only because it needs to be kept secret.

Just as luck appears in three so does misfortune. Because you don't want to see it, you don't see it coming. Even if you notice it you don't say anything, and if you're told you don't listen. Then boom, the end comes. In our world, if you miss the first sign you're dead let alone all three signs

My blog: http://timeisdistance.blogspot.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robin Falkov has cancer   Robin Falkov has cancer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robin Falkov has cancer
Page 1 of 1