Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ISIS Creates Giant Rockets Loaded With Poisonous Scorpions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

ISIS Creates Giant Rockets Loaded With Poisonous Scorpions Empty
PostSubject: ISIS Creates Giant Rockets Loaded With Poisonous Scorpions   ISIS Creates Giant Rockets Loaded With Poisonous Scorpions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 11:14 pm

ISIS Creates Giant Rockets Loaded With Poisonous Scorpions Scorpion-copy-100x100

ISIS Creates Giant Rockets Loaded With Poisonous Scorpions, They Are Already Using Them And Are Now Planning On Unleashing Them Into The United States And Also Poison The American Water Supplies

by Shoebat Foundation on December 16, 2014 in Featured, General

By Walid Shoebat (Shoebat Exclusive) The Daily Mail has revealed that ISIS has unveiled their latest terror tactic – bombs containing hundreds of live scorpions designed to spread fear among their enemies. But what they missed is the crucial issue, such deviant plans are also intended to be carried out in the United States. “Canisters […]
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: ISIS Creates Giant Rockets Loaded With Poisonous Scorpions   ISIS Creates Giant Rockets Loaded With Poisonous Scorpions I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 10:30 am

crazy
Back to top Go down
newlyborninchrist

PostSubject: Re: ISIS Creates Giant Rockets Loaded With Poisonous Scorpions   ISIS Creates Giant Rockets Loaded With Poisonous Scorpions I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 11:29 am

ColonelZ wrote:
ISIS Creates Giant Rockets Loaded With Poisonous Scorpions Scorpion-copy-100x100

ISIS Creates Giant Rockets Loaded With Poisonous Scorpions, They Are Already Using Them And Are Now Planning On Unleashing Them Into The United States And Also Poison The American Water Supplies

by Shoebat Foundation on December 16, 2014 in Featured, General

By Walid Shoebat (Shoebat Exclusive) The Daily Mail has revealed that ISIS has unveiled their latest terror tactic – bombs containing hundreds of live scorpions designed to spread fear among their enemies. But what they missed is the crucial issue, such deviant plans are also intended to be carried out in the United States. “Canisters […]
ISIS Creates Giant Rockets Loaded With Poisonous Scorpions Dr_evil1
Sorry, I couldn't resist. lol
Back to top Go down
newlyborninchrist

PostSubject: Re: ISIS Creates Giant Rockets Loaded With Poisonous Scorpions   ISIS Creates Giant Rockets Loaded With Poisonous Scorpions I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 11:34 am

ISIS Creates Giant Rockets Loaded With Poisonous Scorpions HA5C7D4BF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: So You Don’t Believe That ISIS Uses Scorpions?   ISIS Creates Giant Rockets Loaded With Poisonous Scorpions I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 7:47 am

ISIS Creates Giant Rockets Loaded With Poisonous Scorpions Scorpi13-100x100

So You Don’t Believe That ISIS Uses Scorpions?

by Shoebat Foundation on December 17, 2014 in Featured, General

By Walid Shoebat (Shoebat Exclusive) Some folks laughed us off doubting the story that ISIS launches canister bombs containing thousands of live scorpions designed to spread fear among their enemies or that such deviant plans are also intended to be carried out in the United States. Well, we did not want to horrify you but […]
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: ISIS Creates Giant Rockets Loaded With Poisonous Scorpions   ISIS Creates Giant Rockets Loaded With Poisonous Scorpions I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:39 am

newlyborninchrist wrote:
ISIS Creates Giant Rockets Loaded With Poisonous Scorpions HA5C7D4BF

This is what I was really thinking!! Smile 

I bet they're all dead by the time the thing is detonated.  I like to go out in the garden at night and catch grasshoppers with a flashlight, put them in a pop bottle and then give them to the chickens in the morning. 40 gh's crammed into a pop bottle (2-ltr) don't last long. they're pretty sluggish by morning. I can't imagine scorpions being any different, unless ISIS has invented a way to keep them alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISIS Creates Giant Rockets Loaded With Poisonous Scorpions   ISIS Creates Giant Rockets Loaded With Poisonous Scorpions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISIS Creates Giant Rockets Loaded With Poisonous Scorpions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: