Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dr. Jason Lisle | The Secret Code of Creation [Fractals]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jrcole

Dr. Jason Lisle | The Secret Code of Creation [Fractals]  Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Jason Lisle | The Secret Code of Creation [Fractals]    Dr. Jason Lisle | The Secret Code of Creation [Fractals]  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 10:38 am

This is amazing

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Jason Lisle | The Secret Code of Creation [Fractals]    Dr. Jason Lisle | The Secret Code of Creation [Fractals]  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 5:14 pm

Very cool. Thanks for posting.

Well worth the 1hour 5min of your time to watch.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Jason Lisle | The Secret Code of Creation [Fractals]    Dr. Jason Lisle | The Secret Code of Creation [Fractals]  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 6:08 pm

I love fractals!!! I'll be watching this later. Way back in the early days of computers (286/386 days) I used to generate amazing fractals using a DOS based program called "Fractint". Fractint is still available for free download if you do a search. I saved hundreds of fractals that I generated using that program. I still have 'em on a couple of floppy discs that are hiding someplace in the messy unorganized stack.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Jason Lisle | The Secret Code of Creation [Fractals]    Dr. Jason Lisle | The Secret Code of Creation [Fractals]  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 6:23 pm

floppies? Omgosh! You better put them on a memory stick, PDQ.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Jason Lisle | The Secret Code of Creation [Fractals]    Dr. Jason Lisle | The Secret Code of Creation [Fractals]  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 9:37 pm

That was super cool thanks!!

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Jason Lisle | The Secret Code of Creation [Fractals]    Dr. Jason Lisle | The Secret Code of Creation [Fractals]  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 8:48 am

As technology improves and becomes more powerful so does the rendering of fractals. I never had rendering power like this on the old DOS "Fractint" program. Can you imagine having this kind of tech back in the 1960's 'drop acid' hippie days? I've personally never taken LSD but I imagine it might look a lot like this. This is only one of many cool fractal renders on YouTube that you can find.

Be sure to view this in FULL SCREEN. Far out man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrBXWVfxHoE#t=145
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Jason Lisle | The Secret Code of Creation [Fractals]    Dr. Jason Lisle | The Secret Code of Creation [Fractals]  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 11:05 am

Very nice thank you so researcher. The opening reminds me of a scene in Interstellar.

It's amazing such beauty and sophistication is all around us, and as with the case of Mandelbrot, but a simple equation. And if this can come from fairly simple mathematical equations, what then from things only God understands. Now that's mind blowing.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Jason Lisle | The Secret Code of Creation [Fractals]    Dr. Jason Lisle | The Secret Code of Creation [Fractals]  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 12:50 pm

Our God is amazing. I think people forget that He is the God of math AND science.

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Jason Lisle | The Secret Code of Creation [Fractals]    Dr. Jason Lisle | The Secret Code of Creation [Fractals]  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 6:50 pm

strawberry fields...purple microdot...mmm...

if math laws havent evolved, which they have not, evolutionist are stuck..up to their knees...in a brown substance...yet to b identified...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Jason Lisle | The Secret Code of Creation [Fractals]    Dr. Jason Lisle | The Secret Code of Creation [Fractals]  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 11:40 pm

That was awesome! Makes me think of what heaven might be like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Jason Lisle | The Secret Code of Creation [Fractals]    Dr. Jason Lisle | The Secret Code of Creation [Fractals]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr. Jason Lisle | The Secret Code of Creation [Fractals]
Page 1 of 1