Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EARTH & MOON AS DRUNKARDS.. TIME LAPSE & SAT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

EARTH & MOON AS DRUNKARDS.. TIME LAPSE & SAT  Empty
PostSubject: EARTH & MOON AS DRUNKARDS.. TIME LAPSE & SAT    EARTH & MOON AS DRUNKARDS.. TIME LAPSE & SAT  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 12:50 pm

I don't care if you believe in or not whether the Zetas exist... THAT'S NOT THE SUBJECT!!
WOBBLE IS THE SUBJECT.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/12/oh-dear-zetas-right-again-time-lapse-photos-of-sun-confirm-earth-is-wobbling-theory-3084226.html

Oh Dear… Zetas Right Again! Time Lapse Photos Of Sun Confirm “Earth Is Wobbling” Theory
Monday, December 29, 2014 1:36

EARTH & MOON AS DRUNKARDS.. TIME LAPSE & SAT  Year-in-picture-analemma-sun-path-spain_30691_600x450
Oh Dear… Zetas Right Again! Time Lapse Photos Of Sun Confirm “Earth Is Wobbling” Theory
When I look at this composite time lapse image of the sun in our sky, it reminds me of the what seems to be depicted below… that our planet is now wobbling… the Zetas say it is because of Nibiru….
Our star family have been alerting us that we have more important things to concern ourselves with, than our distractions… gee ya think??????
Archangel Michael: “Turbulent Years Ahead” 
North American Continent Now Under Extreme “Bow Stress”? 
St. Germain: It Is Going To Be A Very Bumpy Ride. You Will See It In Others 
Last Time Noah Built An Ark… This Time You May Build A Pithouse 
nibirupithousesociety.wordpress.com
EARTH & MOON AS DRUNKARDS.. TIME LAPSE & SAT  WobbleB
Irrefutable Timelapse Proof, That Earth Is Wobbling Due To Nibiru?
This is very interesting… this image… things do look a little wobbly don’t they?  I doubt the camera is wobbling, but it is possible… if the camera is wobbling, it still suggests something is disturbing the cosmic wind.  Remember, that we are talking about a large magnetic clash with a very large body that comes into our solar system every 3600. and OTHER proof of it’s existence is in the increase of meteors… this well documented folks.
Interesting link and comments… http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/proof-of-the-earth-wobble?id=3863141%3ABlogPost%3A835572&page=3#comments
Is this yet more proof that our planet is wobbling due to Nibiru… a body of objects that we cannot see with our naked eyes… 
Earth Is Rattling, Magnetics Are Disturbed: A Gallery Of Nibiru Related Crop Circles With Explanations By Zetas 
If the planet is wobbling then how do you feel this is affecting us? Keep preparing. EARTH & MOON AS DRUNKARDS.. TIME LAPSE & SAT  Icon_smile  
Indian in the machine

Zetas Say Increased Meteors And “Electromagnetic Tides” Are Proof Of Planet X/Nibiru Debris Trail 
And Then God Suddenly Moved Earth (Changing The Timelines Of Photon Belt, Nibiru And Endtimes)? 
Nibiru/Planet X Update November 2014======Buy Shovel ======Dig Pithouse ======Soon Okay? 
Nibiru ====> First Shock And Panic, Then The Sociological Phase 
Nibiru/Planet X Update November 2014======Buy Shovel ======Dig Pithouse ======Soon Okay? 
I Am Not Afraid Of Ebola… Or Chemtrails… Or Nuclear War… Or Nibiru Magnetic Flux, And Neither Need Anyone 
The Effects Of Nibiru’s Approach And Resultant Earth Changes In One Paragraph Via The Zetas 
Two New Mini-Ice Ages… New Weather Patterns Emerging… Earth Is Bulging Causing Flooding… Nibiru Magnetic Disturbances 
Nibiru Flyby… How Spiritually Prepared Are We For This Or What Else Is To Come? 
Zeolite Can Assist With Nibiru Flyby Health Turbulance 
Bear Witness To Planet X/Nibiru Effect: Blackouts, Static, Lightning, Electrical Problems, Satellite Failure, Charged Ionosphere 
Alien Artifacts Discovered Under Crop Circles Are Annunaki Messages Of Nibiru! Updating The Nibiru Situation 
Nibiru, Geomagnetic Storms And Our Health… Is There A Connection? 
Earthlings… Now 4 Earth Facing CMEs… Massive Changes In Sun And Weather Now Reasonably Suggest Nibiru 
Zetas (And Crop Circles) Say Earth And Nibiru Magnetic Fields, Now “Clashing And Touching” …Is “The Event” Now Here? 
September 3rd Holland Crop Circle In Giant Maize Field Is A “Magnetic” Key To Nibiru-Related Crop Circles 
Zetatalk Says 2004-2014 Crop Circles Demonstrate Magnetic Pull of Planet X/ Nibiru 
Aug 30th “The Event” Crop Circle Supports “Earth Is Entering Possible Magnetic Disturbance And/Or Debris Trail/DNA Recalibration/New Lifeforms” Theories 
Aug. 25 Earthquake Watch Continues, Now Strange Magnetic Earth And Sun Anomalies! “Whatever Is Affecting The Sun Is Supercharging It” 
9 Points That Suggest San Andreas And Other Faultlines May Be Highly Unstable 
Nibiru Approaching? Thousands Of Intense Earthquakes Rock Iceland 
Breaking News! Dozens of New Asteroids Heading This Way! 
Another Hint (From “The Group”) That Nibiru Is Coming For A Pass By, Later THIS Year
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EARTH & MOON AS DRUNKARDS.. TIME LAPSE & SAT    EARTH & MOON AS DRUNKARDS.. TIME LAPSE & SAT  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 1:21 pm

http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/proof-of-the-earth-wobble?id=3863141%3ABlogPost%3A835572&page=3

WHERE THE ANIMATION IMAGES COME FROM>
http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/data/geo/index.php?satellite=fy2d&channel=ir2&coverage=fd&file=jpg&imgoranim=8&anim_method=flash
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Is the Eastern Seaboard In Trouble?   EARTH & MOON AS DRUNKARDS.. TIME LAPSE & SAT  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 1:27 pm

http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/bow-stress-in-us-ground-adjustment-at-17-stations-on-2014-11-12-a

Bow Stress in US: DOMINO Quakes Shown at 17 Stations on 2014/11/12 and 2014/11/20

• Posted by Kojima on November 22, 2014 at 12:00pm
  • View Blog

EARTH & MOON AS DRUNKARDS.. TIME LAPSE & SAT  1Top
Motion of ground adjustment was observed at 6 stations in Wyoming, Oregon, Michigan, Texas, Nevada, and Oklahoma, mainly in the central and western part of US, from 19:00 to 19:30 on 2014/11/12, and at 11 stations in Maine, Iowa, Texas, Arkansas, New Hampshire, Georgia. Minnesota, Ohio, Minnesota, West Virginia and Texas, in the central and eastern part of US, from 16:00 to 20:00 on 2014/11/20. 
[2014/11/12]
1) 19:06; US.LKWY; Lake (Yellowstone--Lake), Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming; 44.57 N, 110.40 W
2) 19:13; US.BMO; Blue Mountains Array (Baker), Oregon, USA; 44.85 N, 117.31 W
3) 19:16; US.GLMI; Grayling, Michigan, USA; 44.82 N, 84.62 W 
4) 19:17; US.KVTX; Kingsville, Texas, USA; 27.55 N, 97.89 W
5) 19:21; US.TPNV; Topopah Spring, Nevada, USA; 36.95 N, 116.25 W
6) 19:22; US.WMOK; Wichita Mountains, Oklahoma, USA; 34.74 N, 98.78 W
EARTH & MOON AS DRUNKARDS.. TIME LAPSE & SAT  21112Map
[2014/11/20]
1) 16:28; US.PKME; Peaks-Kenny State Park, Maine, USA; 45.26 N, 69.29 W
2) 16:41; US.SCIA; State Center, Iowa, USA; 41.91 N, 93.22 W
3) 16:48; US.NATX; Nacogdoches, Texas, USA; 31.76 N, 94.66 W
4) 16:57; US.MIAR; Mount Ida, Arkansas, USA; 34.55 N, 93.58 W
5) 17:05; US.LBNH; Lisbon, New Hampshire, USA; 44.24 N, 71.93 W
6) 17:17; US.GOGA; Godfrey, Georgia, USA; 33.41 N, 83.47 W
7) 18:42; US.EYMN; Ely, Minnesota, USA; 47.95 N, 91.50 W
Cool 19:37; US.ACSO; Alum Creek State Park, Ohio, USA; 40.23 N, 82.98 W
9) 19:43; US.AGMN; Agassiz National Wildlife Refuge, Minnesota, USA; 48.30 N, 95.86 W
10) 19:46; US.MCWV; Mont Chateau, West Virginia, USA; 39.66 N, 79.85 W
11) 19:49; US.AMTX; Amarillo, Texas, USA; 34.88 N, 101.68 W
EARTH & MOON AS DRUNKARDS.. TIME LAPSE & SAT  31120Map
This seems to suggest that bowing stress of the North American Plate is strengthened.
Source:
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/monitoring/operations/heliplots_anss.php
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/monitoring/operations/heliplots_gsn.php
http://rev.seis.sc.edu/stations.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------
EARTH & MOON AS DRUNKARDS.. TIME LAPSE & SAT  41112Map2
EARTH & MOON AS DRUNKARDS.. TIME LAPSE & SAT  51112Heliplot
----------------------------------------------------------------------
EARTH & MOON AS DRUNKARDS.. TIME LAPSE & SAT  61120Map2
EARTH & MOON AS DRUNKARDS.. TIME LAPSE & SAT  71120Heliplot
Views: 1330

SEE THIS ONE FROM LOUISIANA UP!! :

Comment by Kojima on November 25, 2014 at 1:50am
* Domino Quakes on 2014/11/24
1) 20:55; US.BINY; Binghamton, New York, USA; 42.20 N, 75.99 W
2) 20:57; US.ACSO; Alum Creek State Park, Ohio, USA; 40.23 N, 82.98 W
3) 20:58; US.NATX; Nacogdoches, Texas, USA; 31.76 N, 94.66 W
EARTH & MOON AS DRUNKARDS.. TIME LAPSE & SAT  81124Comment
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: EARTH & MOON AS DRUNKARDS.. TIME LAPSE & SAT    EARTH & MOON AS DRUNKARDS.. TIME LAPSE & SAT  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:40 pm

For what it's worth, I have been experimenting my own science tests...aka sun shining on the wall in my lounge room same time same date, when I could....(last year it was cloudy and rain, so no sun meh) since around 2008 the sun has been moving on said wall a good 8 inches different to where I first marked the wall. Maybe not a wobble but absolutely a change in rotation...it has not moved as far as it did when I first marked it...what ever that means, but there is definitely a change in position.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: EARTH & MOON AS DRUNKARDS.. TIME LAPSE & SAT    EARTH & MOON AS DRUNKARDS.. TIME LAPSE & SAT  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 3:48 pm

Maybe a small change, Yaddy. If so only a degree or two at most. I've also noticed small things that are niggling at me but even at that I'm not fully convinced yet, but I'm keeping track.

The photo below is NORMAL. The sun produces this pattern, called an analemma, every year. See this links for a full explanation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analemma
http://www.analemma.com/pages/framespage.html

EARTH & MOON AS DRUNKARDS.. TIME LAPSE & SAT  Year-in-picture-analemma-sun-path-spain_30691_600x450
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EARTH & MOON AS DRUNKARDS.. TIME LAPSE & SAT    EARTH & MOON AS DRUNKARDS.. TIME LAPSE & SAT  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 9:20 pm

EARTH & MOON AS DRUNKARDS.. TIME LAPSE & SAT  Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EARTH & MOON AS DRUNKARDS.. TIME LAPSE & SAT    EARTH & MOON AS DRUNKARDS.. TIME LAPSE & SAT  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EARTH & MOON AS DRUNKARDS.. TIME LAPSE & SAT
Page 1 of 1