Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This week on 'The Hal Lindsey Report'

Go down 
AuthorMessage

This week on 'The Hal Lindsey Report' Empty
PostSubject: This week on 'The Hal Lindsey Report'   This week on 'The Hal Lindsey Report' I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 10:50 am

As we enter 2015, events are moving even more rapidly toward the complete isolation and abandonment of Israel by the West. Every day, we learn something new -- and often shocking -- about what's going on behind the scenes in the relationship between America and Israel. And if you've watched this program for any length of time, you know that I believe that turning against our great ally will not end well for our nation. 

But this is more than just a political or foreign policy issue. For the United States, I believe our relationship with Israel is a matter of national life and death. I firmly believe that we have been blessed as a nation because we have blessed and protected God's people: the Jews and the state of Israel. 

But not everyone -- not even every Christian -- believes as I do. In fact, you may be surprised at how many Christians think that Israel and the Jews are no longer a part of God's plan. That implies that we have no obligation to stand by Israel or even a selfish interest in doing so! In fact, even in the daily news there is ongoing and vigorous debate in both civic and religious circles over the question, "Should we support Israel?" And if so, "Why?" 

I know I've done it before, but it is so critically important for the Church to understand this issue in the closing days of this Age, that I'm going to address that very question again this week. In doing so, I'll also debunk a system of theology that threatens the Church and could actually bring our nation under God's curse because of its disregard for His promises and covenants. 

Tune in this week and I'll answer the raging question, "Should we support Israel?" I'll tell you why I believe we must. 

Don't miss this week's Report on TBN, Daystar, CPM Network, The Word Network, various local stations, www.hallindsey.com or www.hischannel.com. Please check your local listings.

God Bless,

Hal Lindsey
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1