Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ongoing Clash of Civilizations.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Ongoing Clash of Civilizations. Empty
PostSubject: The Ongoing Clash of Civilizations.   The Ongoing Clash of Civilizations. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 11:18 am

The Ongoing Clash of Civilizations.

Posted by lamarzulli on January 9, 2015
The Ongoing Clash of Civilizations. FrancePolitics, Prophecy & the Supernatural!

Commentary and Analysis

by

L. A. Marzulli

Politics Prophecy & the Supernatural

France deploys 88,000 troops as Charlie Hebdo manhunt focuses northeast of Paris
France deployed tens of thousands of security forces in the hunt for two brothers accused of killing 12 people at the offices of the satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo, a hunt which is now focused on a forest and several woodland villages northeast of Paris

http://www.dw.de/france-deploys-88000-troops-as-charlie-hebdo-manhunt-focuses-northeast-of-paris/a-18180946?maca=en-rss-en-all-1573-rdf

The current political landscape is in direct correlation to supernatural events that happened, in some cases, millennia ago. L. A. Marzulli

I’ve gone back to my book which was published in 2007 for a variety of reasons.  One is that the title, Politics, Prophecy & the Supernatural, encompass pretty much all of the diverse subjects that we discuss on this blog.

On to the BLOG!

12 people were killed in cold blood on Wednesday of this week by so-called Islamic extremist.  They were following what they believed was a right course of action and this course of action—the killing of innocent people—was based on supernatural events which took place 1300 years ago.  These people in France were murdered because they insulted the prophet Mohammed by depicting him in a cartoon.  The terrorists believed they were restoring the prophets honor by killing those who insulted him.

It’s interesting that in our country Christians have to endure blasphemous, insulting, so-called art, like “piss-Christ,” which shows a crucifix submerged in a jar of urine.  As far as I know the idiot who created this is still alive and breathing.

We don’t kill people here, even when they attack what to most of us is sacred.

This is how far we have gone in order to protect “free speech.”  However, Christians should make a point of boycotting anything to do with this kind of “art,” and the person who created it.

As I posted several days ago, I believe we are seeing a clash of civilizations and this is based on the body politic reflecting supernatural events which in fact has shaped it to begin with.  In the west our rule of law is based on the Judeo/Christian Bible, in the Middle East it is based on the Quran, and Sharia.  This is the fundamental difference between the two cultures.  This is ignored by the media and no one talks about it, but this supernatural component is the basis for the clash of civilizations.

We have the teachings of Yashua/Jesus and the prophets before Him in our Bibles.  We used to have the 10 commandments displayed in our schools to teach our children what was right and wrong.  Now, they’re gone and if we mention them at a graduation ceremony someone yells separation of churchand state and sues the school district!  We have abandoned our roots….

There was an interesting story which came out of France about a woman who was not shot by the terrorists.  According to the story, the woman’s quote was deliberately sanitized by the New York Times.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/01/08/new-york-times-reports-on-muslim-proselytizing-during-charlie-hebdo-attack-then-deletes-it/

Quote :
Sigolène Vinson, a freelancer who had decided to come in that morning to take part in the meeting, thought she would be killed when one of the men approached her.
Quote :
Instead, she told French news media, the man said, “I’m not going to kill you because you’re a woman, we don’t kill women, but you must convert to Islam, read the Quran and cover yourself,” she recalled.

The New York Times changed the truth to this:

“Don’t be afraid, calm down, I won’t kill you,” the gunman told her in a steady voice, with a calm look in his eyes, she recalled. “You are a woman. But think about what you’re doing. It’s not right.”

The terrorists wanted the woman to convert to Islam and essentially where the hijab, to cover herself with a veil.

So in the midst of slaughtering innocent people in France, one of the terrorists unbelievably focuses on having the woman convert to Islam and dawn the veil.

However, the biased liberal Times sanitized the quote. Why?  They have an agenda and it is a liberal one, in which the truth is often obfuscated for the lie of multi-culturalism.

In closing todays short post.  Backlash is beginning to happen throughout the EU and folks need to wake up here in the states because the same mind-set may be reflected in some of the mosques in this country.  Mark Stein sums it up like this:

I see these candlelight vigils and everyone claiming suddenly to be for freedom of speech. I think one consequence of this is that a lot of people will retreat even further into self-censorship. The New York Daily News won’t even show–dishonors the dead in Paris by not even showing properly the cartoons. They pixelated Muhammad out of it so it looks like Muhammad has entered the witness protection program, but they left the hooked-nose Jew in and that exactly gets to the double standard here: You can say anything you like about Christianity, you can say anything you like Judaism. But these guys, everyone understands the message, that if you say anything about Islam, these guys will kill you. We will be retreating into a lot more self-censorship if the pansy-ified Western media doesn’t man up and decide to disperse the risk so they can’t kill one small, little French satirical magazine. They’ve gotta kill all of us.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/01/07/mark-steyn-to-western-media-man-up-before-you-retreat-even-further-into-self-censorship-video/
Back to top Go down

The Ongoing Clash of Civilizations.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: