Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can You Guess Who I Am? Shocker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Can You Guess Who I Am? Shocker Empty
PostSubject: Can You Guess Who I Am? Shocker   Can You Guess Who I Am? Shocker I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 11:59 am

Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: Can You Guess Who I Am? Shocker   Can You Guess Who I Am? Shocker I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 12:04 pm

Powerful
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Can You Guess Who I Am? Shocker   Can You Guess Who I Am? Shocker I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:48 am

That's something, isn't it.  It did catch me by surprise.

The American Hero's Channel (cable) has been running a multi segment program all night on Hitler and the 3rd Reich.  I wanted to see the parallels of the manipulation of the masses then and now.

Hitler had his PR man, his press secretary; Josef Goebbels, the Minister of Propaganda.

"Goebbels articulated the principles by which the Nazi party would control the government and obtain the consent of the people to their program. Roughly, these principles are as follows:
There is no truth, only what people believe to be true.

Control people’s perceptions of the world and you can control their beliefs.

A big lie is as believable as a small one, just declare something long enough in an environment where alternative views are not heard and it becomes true by belief; evidence of truth or falsity is irrelevant.

Tell people what they want to hear; give them: simple solutions to complex problems, enemies on whom they can blame their discontents, promises to satisfy their narrow aspirations, spectacles and ceremonies to stir the emotions and suppress critical thinking, manufactured news and contrived reports that support the party line.

And more:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x1766804

And I heard one statement that I'd seen and mentioned before.  That as the German populace began to express concerns over the escalating restrictions placed on their Jewish neighbors, Goebbel 'explained' that the German economy was suffering at the hands of the Jewish banksters, and therefore Jewish profit (livelihood, survival) from the German economy should be disallowed.  And the people accepted this.

But is it truth?  Or have we just acquiesced to the perpetration of a massive historical lie.
We don't deny that hatred of the Jews is satanically generated.
Do we have a bit of a dilemma here with "Zionism" and the fact that they are God's
chosen?
What happens to our concept of the Illuminati if the Rothschild's aren't guilty?
I don't know if they are or are not.  I just know that the belief in it serves satan's goals well.  Whose version of history are we accepting without question?
Isn't the party line, if there's something wrong in the world, blame the Jew.
No prosperity?  Blame the Jew.  No peace?  Blame the Jew.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can You Guess Who I Am? Shocker   Can You Guess Who I Am? Shocker I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: