Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charlie Hebdo Getaway Car Mirror Thing Nailed Shut Tight – AND I DO MEAN TIGHT!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Charlie Hebdo Getaway Car Mirror Thing Nailed Shut Tight – AND I DO MEAN TIGHT! Empty
PostSubject: Charlie Hebdo Getaway Car Mirror Thing Nailed Shut Tight – AND I DO MEAN TIGHT!   Charlie Hebdo Getaway Car Mirror Thing Nailed Shut Tight – AND I DO MEAN TIGHT! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 12:44 pm

That black Citroen C3 side view mirror vs. mirrored thing was really bugging me. It just would not pass the smell test. Also the white topped poles vs. black topped poles thing didn’t ring true with me either. I’ve spent probably 8+ hours scouring Paris streets looking for the EXACT address where this car was abandoned using Google street maps and crawling around those streets using the “street view” feature. All of my research appears below. If someone cares to refute ANYTHING in this posting then you’d better do some serious researching and vetting before you do because I’ve done my homework and I’ve earned my stripes.

If y’all think I've done my homework well and I've maybe earned a good grade or if this post has any merit for you what-so-ever, there is an “up vote” feature to the right . . . please use it!

Let’s start with those mirrors, shall we? I’ve located a few medium and hi-rez photos of the abandoned car. Take a look below:

Looky at those shiny mirrors. WOW!!!
Charlie Hebdo Getaway Car Mirror Thing Nailed Shut Tight – AND I DO MEAN TIGHT! Abando10

Now let's look at the abandoned car (hi-rez) and notice the location business place names, colors, and those mirrors shining away.
Charlie Hebdo Getaway Car Mirror Thing Nailed Shut Tight – AND I DO MEAN TIGHT! Caraba10

Now it's time for a close up!
Charlie Hebdo Getaway Car Mirror Thing Nailed Shut Tight – AND I DO MEAN TIGHT! Mirror10

Notice how shiny and bright those mirrors are. Also notice in the close up photo (that I cropped out from a hi-rez photo) that the air-bag has been blown. This is the same car and this issue is NAILED SHUT!

Stop listening to Dhaboo7 and his ilk, beforeitsnews, allnewspipeline and all the rest!

Now, go and take a look at the street view where the car was abandoned for yourselves. The satellite view and the street views are below along with links. Do your homework!

Notice those white topped poles? Notice those black topped poles? Paris is full of them! Go walk around on Google street view and you will find plenty. You will also find that most cross-walks have (GASP) white pole tops. I’m making a big deal out of this because of the “conspiracy sites” that are making issues of the difference in colors. There are BOTH types all over Paris! Do your homework!

View Larger Map

View Larger Map

Just for grins, should you want to go further with research of your own, the address where the car was abandoned is (drum roll please) 40 Rue de Meaux Street Paris. Obtaining that little bit of info cost me many HOURS of frustration.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

Charlie Hebdo Getaway Car Mirror Thing Nailed Shut Tight – AND I DO MEAN TIGHT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Hebdo Getaway Car Mirror Thing Nailed Shut Tight – AND I DO MEAN TIGHT!   Charlie Hebdo Getaway Car Mirror Thing Nailed Shut Tight – AND I DO MEAN TIGHT! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 1:08 pm

Great detective work researcher. 

For what it's worth I try to keep an open mind because it's really impossible anymore to know what's real and what's faked.

But yes in this case you're absolutely right, so thank you.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Hebdo Getaway Car Mirror Thing Nailed Shut Tight – AND I DO MEAN TIGHT!   Charlie Hebdo Getaway Car Mirror Thing Nailed Shut Tight – AND I DO MEAN TIGHT! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 1:41 pm

Well Done........
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Hebdo Getaway Car Mirror Thing Nailed Shut Tight – AND I DO MEAN TIGHT!   Charlie Hebdo Getaway Car Mirror Thing Nailed Shut Tight – AND I DO MEAN TIGHT! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 12:50 pm

Thanks guys. I appreciate your votes of encouragement. I'm still seeing nonsense on the Internet blogs and forums about those freaking mirrors and pole top colors. This misdirection is just diversion from the REAL STORY. May their readers be directed to this topic that you are reading right now. Link below to share.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t10934-charlie-hebdo-getaway-car-mirror-thing-nailed-shut-tight-and-i-do-mean-tight
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Hebdo Getaway Car Mirror Thing Nailed Shut Tight – AND I DO MEAN TIGHT!   Charlie Hebdo Getaway Car Mirror Thing Nailed Shut Tight – AND I DO MEAN TIGHT! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 8:47 am

Great job! I started doing that on Monday with the google street view. After a while I decided it would be more fun to clean out my hubby's office...   but I'm glad you did all this, False Flag is a phrase that gets much abused lately. nice thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Hebdo Getaway Car Mirror Thing Nailed Shut Tight – AND I DO MEAN TIGHT!   Charlie Hebdo Getaway Car Mirror Thing Nailed Shut Tight – AND I DO MEAN TIGHT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:21 pm

Physiologists call us conspiracy theorists .. ones that do not accept the "official story" and add that there is nothing wrong with us!

I don't accept some of the story and the fact that the corrupt govs launch new attacks on things such as freedom of speech and surveillance shows that there is some planning and coverup in this!

Discern for your self... but let me remind you the master of deception and control is lurking and needs your ok in order to take your soul. Don't accept easily what you are shown or told while he remains in control of this planet!!!!

I do not present anything as disinfo.... just what is said in others news articles for you to think about... discern and question, the official story. That's all.

http://www.shtfplan.com/conspiracy-fact-and-theory/charlie-hebdo-story-simply-doesnt-wash-in-place-of-investigation-the-media-repeats-implausible-story_01142015
“Charlie Hebdo Story Simply Doesn’t Wash… In Place of Investigation, the Media Repeats Implausible Story.”
Paul Craig Roberts
January 14th, 2015
PaulCraigRoberts.org
Comments (89)
Read by 4,024 people

Charlie Hebdo Getaway Car Mirror Thing Nailed Shut Tight – AND I DO MEAN TIGHT! Paris-rampage-lrg
This article was originally published at Paul Craig Robert’s blog.
Editor’s Note: The stripes of a false flag psyop are starting to show through the terrorist attack on Charlie Hebdo. Just after the event, SHTF pointed to the suspicions raised about the authenticity of shootings, which showed no blood and no recoil in slowed down video. But now, the highly orchestrated reaction by world leaders playing heart strings with one hand, and unleashing an agenda for more spying powers with the other is revealing more of the bigger picture.
In this article, alternative media’s foremost cynic, a seasoned critic who worked inside Reagan’s Treasury Department and as an assistant editor at the Wall Street Journal, is pointing out the telltale signs of an operation – run not by amateur jihadist kids, but by professional intelligence operatives. He concludes, “Americans are a pitifully misinformed people. All of history is a history of false flag operations.”
In particular, Roberts makes the case that, like 9/11, the details of the attack were carried out in a many inconsistent with the profiles of the suspects; namely, it was too professional. A key police official involved in the investigation suddenly committed suicide during the investigation. The discovery of IDs by the authorities was too convenient, and reminiscent of the unlikely and impossible details of the official 9/11 fable. The links between American, British and Israeli intelligence to anything reeking of Muslim terrorism is just too close, and to helpful to their geopolitical agenda. Now, the media and politicians are too eager to carry the water on this one, and use the event for a whole new ballgame.
The convenient return of Islamic terrorism is already being used to justify the very NSA and intelligence spying Americans and the world become so outraged at following the Edward Snowden leaks. Did anyone notice that in the wake of Hebdo, former NSA chief and also former CIA director Michael Hayden went on the boob tube and boasted about how useful all that spy data was now. Hayden stated:
Quote :
These massive amounts of metadata that NSA held in storage. That metadata doesn’t look all that scary this morningand I wouldn’t be surprised if the French services pick up cell phones associated with the attack and ask the Americans, ‘where have you seen these phones active globally?’.
Maybe they do need spies like us, after all, Huh?
Are you seeing the bigger picture yet?

Charlie Hebdo
By Paul Craig Roberts
The Charlie Hebdo affair has many of the characteristics of a false flag operation. The attack on the cartoonists’ office was a disciplined professional attack of the kind associated with highly trained special forces; yet the suspects who were later corralled and killed seemed bumbling and unprofessional. It is like two different sets of people.
Usually Muslim terrorists are prepared to die in the attack; yet the two professionals who hit Charlie Hebdo were determined to escape and succeeded, an amazing feat. Their identity was allegedly established by the claim that they conveniently left for the authorities their ID in the getaway car. Such a mistake is inconsistent with the professionalism of the attack and reminds me of the undamaged passport found miraculously among the ruins of the two WTC towers that served to establish the identity of the alleged 9/11 hijackers.
It is a plausible inference that the ID left behind in the getaway car was the ID of the two Kouachi brothers, convenient patsies, later killed by police, and from whom we will never hear anything, and not the ID of the professionals who attacked Charlie Hebdo. An important fact that supports this inference is the report that the third suspect in the attack, Hamyd Mourad, the alleged driver of the getaway car, when seeing his name circulating on social media as a suspect realized the danger he was in and quickly turned himself into the police for protection against being murdered by security forces as a terrorist.
Hamyd Mourad says he has an iron-clad alibi. If so, this makes him the despoiler of a false flag attack. Authorities will have to say that despite being wrong about Mourad, they were right about the Kouachi brothers. Alternatively, Mourad could be coerced or tortured into some sort of confession that supports the official story. https://www.intellihub.com/18-year-old-charlie-hebdo-suspect-surrenders-police-claims-alibi/
The American and European media have ignored the fact that Mourad turned himself in for protection from being killed as a terrorist as he has an alibi. I googled Hamid Mourad and all I found (January 12) was the main US and European media reporting that the third suspect had turned himself in. The reason for his surrender was left out of the reports. The news was reported in a way that gave credence to the accusation that the suspect who turned himself in was part of the attack on Charlie Hebdo. Not a single US mainstream media source reported that the alleged suspect turned himself in because he has an ironclad alibi.
Some media merely reported Mourad’s surrender in a headline with no coverage in the report. The list that I googled includes the Washington Post (January 7 by Griff Witte and Anthony Faiola); Die Welt (Germany) “One suspect has turned himself in to police in connection with Wednesday’s massacre at the offices of Parisian satirical magazine, Charlie Hebdo;” ABC News (January 7) “Youngest suspect in Charlie Hebdo Attack turns himself in;” CNN (January Cool “Citing sources, the Agence France Presse news agency reported that an 18-year-old suspect in the attack had surrendered to police.”
Another puzzle in the official story that remains unreported by the presstitute media is the alleged suicide of a high ranking member of the French Judicial Police who had an important role in the Charlie Hebdo investigation. For unknown reasons, Helric Fredou, a police official involved in the most important investigation of a lifetime, decided to kill himself in his police office on January 7 or January 8 (both dates are reported in the foreign media) in the middle of the night while writing his report on his investigation. A google search as of 6pm EST January 13 turns up no mainstream US media report of this event. The alternative media reports it, as do some UK newspapers, but without suspicion or mention whether his report has disappeared. The official story is that Fredou was suffering from “depression” and “burnout,” but no evidence is provided. Depression and burnout are the standard explanations of mysterious deaths that have unsettling implications.
Once again we see the US print and TV media serving as a ministry of propaganda for Washington. In place of investigation, the media repeats the government’s implausible story.
It behoves us all to think. Why would Muslims be more outraged by cartoons in a Paris magazine than by hundreds of thousands of Muslims killed by Washington and its French and NATO vassals in seven countries during the past 14 years?
If Muslims wanted to make a point of the cartoons, why not bring a hate crime charge or lawsuit? Imagine what would happen to a European magazine that dared to satirize Jews in the way Charlie Hebdo satirized Muslims. Indeed, in Europe people are imprisoned for investigating the holocaust without entirely confirming every aspect of it.
If a Muslim lawsuit was deep-sixed by French authorities, the Muslims would have made their point. Killing people merely contributes to the demonization of Muslims, a result that only serves Washington’s wars against Muslim countries.
If Muslims are responsible for the attack on Charlie Hebdo, what Muslim goal did they achieve? None whatsoever. Indeed, the attack attributed to Muslims has ended French and European sympathy and support for Palestine and European opposition to more US wars against Muslims. Just recently France had voted in the UN with Palestine against the US-Israeli position. This assertion of an independent French foreign policy was reinforced by the recent statement by the President of France that the economic sanctions against Russia should be terminated.
Clearly, France was showing too much foreign policy independence. The attack on Charlie Hebdo serves to cow France and place France back under Washington’s thumb.
Some will contend that Muslims are sufficiently stupid to shoot themselves in the head in this way. But how do we reconcile such alleged stupidity with the alleged Muslim 9/11 and Charlie Hebdo professional attacks?
If we believe the official story, the 9/11 attack on the US shows that 19 Muslims, largely Saudis, without any government or intelligence service support, outwitted not only all 16 US intelligence agencies, the National Security Council, Dick Cheney and all the neoconservatives in high positions throughout the US government, and airport security, but also the intelligence services of NATO and Israel’s Mossad. How can such intelligent and capable people, who delivered the most humiliating blow in world history to an alleged Superpower with no difficulty whatsoever despite giving every indication of their intentions, possibly be so stupid as to shoot themselves in the head when they could have thrown France into turmoil with a mere lawsuit?
The Charlie Hebdo story simply doesn’t wash. If you believe it, you are no match for a Muslim.
Some who think that they are experts will say that a false flag attack in France would be impossible without the cooperation of French intelligence. To this I say that it is practically a certainty that the CIA has more control over French intelligence than does the President of France. Operation Gladio proves this. The largest part of the government of Italy was ignorant of the bombings conducted by the CIA and Italian Intelligence against European women and children and blamed on communists in order to diminish the communist vote in elections.
Americans are a pitifully misinformed people. All of history is a history of false flag operations. Yet Americans dismiss such proven operations as “conspiracy theories,” which merely proves that government has successfully brainwashed insouciant Americans and deprived them of the ability to recognize the truth.
Americans are the foremost among the captive nations.
Who will liberate them?

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts  was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy and associate editor of the Wall Street Journal. He was columnist for Business Week, Scripps Howard News Service, and Creators Syndicate. He has had many university appointments. His internet columns have attracted a worldwide following. Roberts’ latest books are The Failure of Laissez Faire Capitalism and Economic Dissolution of the West and How America Was Lost.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Hebdo Getaway Car Mirror Thing Nailed Shut Tight – AND I DO MEAN TIGHT!   Charlie Hebdo Getaway Car Mirror Thing Nailed Shut Tight – AND I DO MEAN TIGHT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 7:44 pm

Spring, you will notice that I focused exclusively on the shiny rear view mirrors changing to black on the getaway car at the abandonment location and also the colors of the pole tops. I never deviated from those two issues. I proved my case on only those issues beyond any shadow of a doubt.

NOW - - - - having said that, let me say this; there are issues with the rest of the official story that I think stink on ice!

Let’s start with the cop being “executed” on the sidewalk. All (or most) of the video that you see of this is blurred, missing frames (edited) or employees some other type of obfuscation. A round from an AK-47 should have instantly and graphically blown this dudes head apart like a cantaloupe spraying blood, brains, and gore all over the sidewalk. Then as the guy’s brain circuits short circuited his arms and legs would be twitching and dancing around and even in the blurred videos we can all see that his limbs are stone cold still. I’ve located an un-edited video of this so-called execution. Don’t worry, no cops were harmed in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJEvlKKm6og

Then there is that little matter of one of the killers leaving his identification card in the abandoned vehicle. Geeeee, where have we heard of something like that happening before? Oh yeah, it was on September 11, 2001, right? The PTB really need to get a new script writer. This story has been told before. Anyway, they say that’s how they knew exactly who to go after. Can you believe that? I sure can’t!

So, now that we are clear that I do not buy the “official” story, can we move on?

I called out a few conspiracy sites that are known for not doing proper vetting and/or research and I will continue to do so! There are plenty enough real issues with this Charlie Hebdo story without a bunch of conspiracy sites going off half cocked on very verifiable issues (mirrors and poles) and muddying the already turgid and murky waters surrounding this story with nonsense.

So, Spring, you feel better now? Hope so. hugs

You’re welcome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Hebdo Getaway Car Mirror Thing Nailed Shut Tight – AND I DO MEAN TIGHT!   Charlie Hebdo Getaway Car Mirror Thing Nailed Shut Tight – AND I DO MEAN TIGHT! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 10:54 am

Yeah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: In case no one has seen these   Charlie Hebdo Getaway Car Mirror Thing Nailed Shut Tight – AND I DO MEAN TIGHT! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 10:33 am

http://allnewspipeline.com/Storm_Clouds_Gathering_Hidden_Agenda_Exposed.php

NWO Hidden Agenda Completely Exposed! Storm Clouds Gathering

Charlie Hebdo Getaway Car Mirror Thing Nailed Shut Tight – AND I DO MEAN TIGHT! Screenshot_from_2015-01-17_113552

By Live Free Or Die - All News Pipeline

While EMPHASIZING that Barack Obama and world leaders are USING AN ATTACK UPON FREE SPEECH to TAKE AWAY FREE SPEECH, the brand new 5 minute MUST WATCH video below from StormCloudsGathering completely exposes the hidden agenda behind the terrorist attacks in France as just the latest attack upon the liberties of all of humanity while offering all of us solutions on how we ourselves can 'overthrow' the 'New World Order'.

We don't need to SPECULATE how this event will be used by the NWO, all we need to do is read the headlines from the latest mainstream media reports. This latest attack will be used to expand wars, increase surveillance levels and legislate away our few remaining liberties, this video proves that the NWO will use this event to classify as terrorists even those who DISAGREE with the official explanation...humanity is clearly being played.

Sharing with us that his previous viral video with over 2 million hits suddenly got age restricted and the French version COMPLETELY BANNED, we have to ask, what is it in that viral video that the French don't want their citizens to know? That viral video is the 2nd one below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0dkqK1pGqE

As of this moment, the video below has nearly 2.5 million hits but has been age restricted and censored in France. Why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJEvlKKm6og
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Hebdo Getaway Car Mirror Thing Nailed Shut Tight – AND I DO MEAN TIGHT!   Charlie Hebdo Getaway Car Mirror Thing Nailed Shut Tight – AND I DO MEAN TIGHT! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 11:13 am

The second video is age restricted in the USA too and was restricted on the day that I first posted it (15 Jan). I also wasn't allowed to record and save it, though I do have my sneaky ways of doing so WITHOUT signing into YouTube (I don't have a YouTube account) and I did manage to get a HD recording saved off. Funny how the video plays just fine here on the forum embed but if you go to the direct YouTube link you are asked to sign-in and verify your age. Go figure that one out???

Thanks, Spring, for the update. Yeah, this whole thing still stinks on ice. I was reading someplace a few days ago that this may have even been a MOSSAD operation. Stay tuned. I'll see if I can locate that web site again, though a Google query by any one of us should bring up a few hits of a like nature.

I'm not ready quite yet to point a finger at mossad, though it has been established beyond any shadow of doubt that the Israelis were warned prior to 9/11 not to show up for work that day at the twin towers and there were Israelis perfectly in place to film the events as 9/11 unwound.

Like I said, "stay tuned".

Last edited by researcher on Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Hebdo Getaway Car Mirror Thing Nailed Shut Tight – AND I DO MEAN TIGHT!   Charlie Hebdo Getaway Car Mirror Thing Nailed Shut Tight – AND I DO MEAN TIGHT! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 11:56 am

Quote:
"I'm not ready quite yet to point a finger at mossad, though it has been established beyond any shadow of doubt that the Israelis were warned prior to 9/11 not to show up for work that day at the twin towers and there were Israelis perfectly in place to film the events as 9/11 unwound."

I thought they had told our government as well. And that the U.S. failure to do/say anything about it indicated the U.S.'s involvement in the attacks. It looks to me like the facts surrounding 9/11 support that.  Who knows.  It wouldn't surprise me that Israel's intelligence gathering is sufficiently sophisticated as to have had foreknowledge. 

The consequences against our freedoms seems to favor the PTB agenda much more than it yielded any benefit to Israel.
Bottom line is there is no truth in/from the world any more.  It's going to drive men insane.  We can 'come out of her', and I think it's time.  Looking for sanity in an insane world is a giant exercise in futility.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Hebdo Getaway Car Mirror Thing Nailed Shut Tight – AND I DO MEAN TIGHT!   Charlie Hebdo Getaway Car Mirror Thing Nailed Shut Tight – AND I DO MEAN TIGHT! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:50 pm

OK peeps, don't shoot me, I'm only the messenger. I found that web site that speculated about the mossad maybe being behind this. It was made in the comments section about half way down and sorta sideways eluded to in Joseph Farrell’s 08 Jan. video. Farrell connects some dots starting at 2 minutes into the video though he never says Israeli or mossad outright. The articles he quotes from may seem at first unrelated but he makes connections towards the end and it is worth listening to it with a discerning and critical ear.

http://gizadeathstar.com/2015/01/news-views-nefarium-jan-8-2015/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Rr0heFcF4A#t=800

Here are the interesting bits from the comments section concerning the mossad connection. Use discernment!

Comments From Link wrote:

…We are told the office attackers were “professional-highly trained-cool & calm rambo types etc. Meanwhile on jan 8 the wall street journal reports that one of them left their national identity card in the getaway car! Ring a bell?

…This was a Hoax. The street totally deserted of traffic, the wrong patsy initially identified: even though the “gunmen” were hooded and not caught, the original patsy in school surrounded by classmates. A film crew set up on the roof-some wearing body armor. A “cop” shot point blank with an AK47 and no blood, no skull fragments flying off, suggesting blanks. THE YOU TUBE VIDEO OF THIS SEQUENCE ALTERED TO HIDE THE FACT THERE WAS NO BLOOD MEANWHILE SAYING IT”S TOO GRAPHIC. AND WHY WOULD THE FRENCH GOVERNMENT CARE THAT MUCH ABOUT A BUNCH OF MEDIOCRE ARTISTS WITH EXTREMELY BAD TASTE.

…Once one looks at the Paris shootings,
in context with Dr. Farrell’s viewpoint;
one can’t help but conclude – Of Course!
It’s Obvious!

…Shades of Fukushima lite.

…All right, Joseph, thanks for the dance about the maypole, but let’s cut to the chase: MOSSAD.

…edit to add: Why? How about the kosher hostage? Closing the Jewish enclave in the Marais?
And of course, just watching the (unexpected and oh-so-inconvenient) video of the killers at work: two unhurried, absolutely professional killers going about their work without even breaking into a jog, and killing a police man with a Kalishnikov while trotting by and holding it IN ONE HAND.

…Ever heard of the Mistaravim?
If this was MOSSAD (could well be) then it was most likely these guys doing the expert killing. They’re VERY good at it.

…Basta, perhaps Dr Farrell’s lack of critisism of the Israeli state is what ensures his continual health and wellbeing.
Just saying…

…I don’t know about the rest of you, but the repetitive use of the words “kosher supermarket” by the global media (including RT) throughout this dreadful day of the post-Paris false flag turned hostage crisis, really had a deep impact on me. Slowly, I began to associate the terror in Paris by the hands of the muslim jihadists with the daily terror Israel has to go through being surrounded by hostile muslims who want to kill them. It really started to make me angry at the French government for voting recently to recognize a Palestinian state. Moreover, the words “kosher supermarket” being bantered about in the same sentence as Charlie Hebdo made me start to associate this attack on Frenchmen and free speech as an attack on j*ws as well, making me even more incensed and wondering why the western powers can’t come to the aid of Israel and attack their enemies in the middle east like Iran and Syria? I’ll admit early on, I was curious as to why the warehouse holding the other terrorist and hostage wasn’t identified for its function initially. Was it a sausage warehouse? A lingerie warehouse? This began to distract me every time I heard mention of it. Thankfully RT picked up on this discrepancy and informed its readers later in that day that it was a printmaking warehouse.
I was also thankful that the editor-in-chief of Charlie Hebdo was not injured as he was on hebrew holiday in London at the time of the terrorist attack. (If you don’t know what a hebrew holiday is, it is a word I just coined to describe an individual or individuals of hebrew heritage who luckily aren’t in their office when it is attacked by terrorists.) Now he will be able to rebuild an even mightier satirical magazine with near certain global appeal that can continue to attack anything held sacred by nationalists and religious people (but of course never desecrating holocaust-ianity in the process). This will continue the bankster agenda of divide and conquer and also give fuel to the fire of all those hipsters around the planet who want to see traditions burnt to the ground and replaced with a hellish serfdom and cultural abyss imposed on us by the conquering banskters.
I was also thankful that an Israeli was once again in place to videotape the carnage. How fortuitous. It reminds of these Israelis in New Jersey who luckily had their cameras in place to videotape the 9/11 attack. They were so happy by this good fortune, they even celebrated with high fives after the attack. Now I wonder what lucky blood smeared Israeli will be in place to regale global audiences of the carnage that took place in the kosher supermarket. Will this crisis actor be from the same acting school as ISIS chieftain El Bagdadi? Are the directors of the kosher supermarket drama putting the actors in place right now? Does this explain the long delay in information about the victims? Will it be anything like the Boston marathon attack and its abundance of bloody crisis actors? Or, are the orchestrators of the false flag just arranging the bodies in the kosher supermarket carnage to make sure there were casualties but none of them j*wish? (My term for this is goyim grist: non-j*ws who are used as fodder in false-flag terrorist attacks that are meant to look like attacks on j*ws)
I guess we should also be thankful that the entire French nation was spared a cataclysmic terrorist attack targeting their nuclear power plants. The recent probing of their nuclear reactors by unmarked drones (operated by Israeli art students?) clearly was a message to someone. But who is the big question. It seems like everybody in the French government is in the pocket of the anglo-zionists. Who then would the message be to? Maybe defense contractors, energy companies and the military? Maybe Hollande is placating them with his denouncement of Russian sanctions. The banksters always know when to retreat when victory is far from certain. Maybe they decided to forget Russia for a while and instead focus on using France to carve up Syria. Along with his denouncement of Russian sanctions, Hollande has also recently called Assad “satan’ and has ordered French ships to Syrian waters. Funny how the the Paris terrorist attack is perfectly timed to rally support among the French populace for an attack on Israel’s enemy under the guise of attacking terrorist bases in Syria. This could liberate a lot of gas which could then be used to squeeze Russia out of the European market, with France and Israel in control of this energy bonanza.

OK, like I said . . . . please don't shoot the messenger (me). I personally don't know what to make of all this.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Hebdo Getaway Car Mirror Thing Nailed Shut Tight – AND I DO MEAN TIGHT!   Charlie Hebdo Getaway Car Mirror Thing Nailed Shut Tight – AND I DO MEAN TIGHT! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 6:07 am

I haven't studied this affair, assuming Fake from the getgo.  And you've proved that, right?
This had the look of the same production company that acts out so many of ours. But maybe they just borrowed the playbook.
So antisemitism is on the rise in Europe and especially France at the moment, as is anti-Muzzi-ism.

So anyway, portraying the violent, intolerant aspect of Muzziedom serves to quiet down the whole lot of them (Muzzies) for awhile. That benefits France, the EU, the world, and Israel.
But let's say it was mossad.  You know what I say?  Brilliant!  But their technique needs work.
The  way to see my point of view is to consider the alternatives, I guess.  They are far, far worse imo.

The one thing I don't accept at the moment is that the PTB  and Israel are one and the same. I think the PTB (the hidden hand) attempts to dictate to Israel as much as to anyone, and I think both the people and the gov't. of Israel truly fear like never before for it's very existence thanks greatly to the U.S. allowance of  the Iranian nuclear program, and the PLO before, and the general betrayal by the UN and the world at large.  (oops, we didn't really mean you could have that land.We meant you could become Palestinians and live under their rule.)
Then there's the history of the holocaust!   It's a wonder Israel possesses the restraint that it (Bebe) does.  Or that it manages to hang onto any faith in God.

So if mossad did Hebdo, eh, maybe it was a cheesy production. (a little more reason to think it was the French after all. lol)  But certainly the world has continually betrayed Israel. And if the world (satan) had it's way, all Israel would just cooperate and walk the plank without all this fussing.
Oh yes, and then the U.N. can bring in it's World Govt. of Peace and Security for all.
Rah, rah, and all that crap.

If we go for the birds eye view, we've got the ancient gods, the moon god allah, the sons of Ishmael, born of an Egyptian mother, warring against the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and His Land and His People.  I mean, here we are looking for Apollyon, Horus, son of ISIS,(gee-writing on the wall much?) the antichrist. And we find fault with Israel who is on the front lines for all of us whether we know it or not?  (I know you're not blaming Israel, Researcher! You're only pointing out that it could have been them.  And I agree.)

Whether they're sand fleas with bombs or in business suits in academia and government, they, not Israel, have the support of the world.  Satan has done his job so well, that one can hate the Muzzies if one chooses.  We can hate everybody, kill anyone, including Muzzies, just as long as we don't support Israel.

I think the evil one pushed his luck with the sword wielding.  He must have gotten nervous over his time running out and showed too much of his true nature.
But if he can force Israel to wipe them out, and get themselves wiped out in the process,  that's a win-win for satan.

"If I were Israel":  I'd be totally shocked at the blindness of the world.  I'd resolve to do whatever was necessary to survive.  I'd do all possible to survive through lesser means for the sake of "My people Israel', and for the whole world, whether the world realized my motives and my sacrifices or not.
But if Netanyahu loses the election this spring, just 'wow'.  Grab a clock and the playbook and start checking off the plays.   No more "whatcha gonna call next, Coach', imo.

OR, it was a 3 letter agency or mercenaries.  But probably not the red chinese. Wink

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Hebdo Getaway Car Mirror Thing Nailed Shut Tight – AND I DO MEAN TIGHT!   Charlie Hebdo Getaway Car Mirror Thing Nailed Shut Tight – AND I DO MEAN TIGHT! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charlie Hebdo Getaway Car Mirror Thing Nailed Shut Tight – AND I DO MEAN TIGHT!
Page 1 of 1