Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What if we USA are the goat?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sixminks

sixminks

What if we USA are the goat?  Empty
PostSubject: What if we USA are the goat?    What if we USA are the goat?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 12:08 pm

I was listening to Messiahs Branch podcast and Steve Hendrson asked why we think Daniel ch 8 is fullfilled when it says clearly it is for the time of the end?  this is the ram and goat chapter. I can't answer this question. i have been taught repeatedly that this was fullfilled by Alex the great and I blindly believed after all those teachers are much smarter than we lowly students right? Maybe not.

Steve made me question so I read the chapter again. Have you ever noticed that the goat comes from far away in the west to fight the ram and he doesnt touch the ground? 
5 And as I was considering, behold, an he goat came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes. 6 And he came to the ram that had two horns, which I had seen standing before the river, and ran unto him in the fury of his power. 7 And I saw him come close unto the ram, and he was moved with choler against him, and smote the ram, and brake his two horns: and there was no power in the ram to stand before him, but he cast him down to the ground, and stamped upon him: and there was none that could deliver the ram out of his hand. 8 Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.

what if this is the USA? 

will we break into 4 parts?

I would love to hear your opinions.
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: What if we USA are the goat?    What if we USA are the goat?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 12:28 pm

I found this but do not known who it is. A quick essay of why they would agree.

http://bibleprophecy.net/dan8-us.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What if we USA are the goat?    What if we USA are the goat?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:15 pm

Absolutely!

i never heard of him before but will have to give it a listen.
Found it here http://branch.podomatic.com/enclosure/2015-01-08T18_28_08-08_00.mp3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if we USA are the goat?    What if we USA are the goat?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if we USA are the goat?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: