Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How can this be?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

How can this be? Empty
PostSubject: How can this be?   How can this be? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 3:27 pm

I know my findings have no meaning for all of you, but how can it all be written on a map of the Galaxy I got 20 years ago. I know now why the only proper name on that map was written over the star PI Sculptor. Above my name Buster is the designation for the Dark Matter (DM) 01165-2855 which had no meaning to me at first, till I added the sum of the numbers that equaled 33. So if I multiply 33 by PI you get the numbers 103.6 (which is twice that of the slope of the Great Pyramid of Giza) the numbers for my home address of 1630, and if you take my home address of 1630 and multiply it by PI you get 5120.8 the numbers for my birth date 5-21-58. All of you who have been looking at what I have been posting over the years know that these numbers kept popping up in my research. I ask you how can it be that this is on the map of the milky way galaxy? It all started with the planet Mars and that is there too in front of my name with the Greek symbol for the Ram, Aries, Mars.
How can this be? CameTrue
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

How can this be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can this be?   How can this be? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 9:07 pm

Numbers, as they relate to God, have troubled me for the last 30 years. Despite 8 years of engineering college, and a minor in math, I have avoided looking for prophetic clues in numbers because I know that we can easily make something out of nothing because they're everywhere.  The Bible Codes sometimes makes me wish I hadn't made that choice long ago. But Done, my advice to you is to simply be still and know that He is God. Because that's what I feel I should do. He's in control, that I am 100% sure of. So just relish in His promise and in His Love. Peace to you brother. Smile

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down

How can this be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can this be?   How can this be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 1:38 pm

Mars revolves or orbits around the Sun once every 1.88 Earth years, or once every 686.93-686.98 Earth days. If you use the average of 686.96942 Pi you get  2158.16300347
That's my birth date numbers 5-21-58 and home address of 1630.
How can this be? Images

Even with Mars I find the numbers for both my birth date and home address. 
That's why the head of Orion (1 circle at 360*) is Mars on 7-4-1776 @ 5hrs 21mins 58sec
How can this be? HeadOrion-1

Take a look at this site a little long, but full of info:
Gods Heavens
Back to top Go down

How can this be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can this be?   How can this be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 2:27 pm

Always upsets me when I find 666 in the numbers with me!
686.96942 Pi you get  2158.16300347
Back to top Go down

How can this be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can this be?   How can this be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 2:50 pm

The square root of 666 = 25.806975 or 25.81 rounded that is 5-21-58 again boo who. Innocent
Back to top Go down
Dr.Who

Dr.Who

How can this be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can this be?   How can this be? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 3:49 am

Hello My dear friend
Your always thought of fondly...Have been busy of late
We need to speak soon MY friend

Hope your well and your family.

angel bounce     REV 4.1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.angel bounce
Back to top Go down

How can this be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can this be?   How can this be? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 6:45 pm

Dr. Who  woot
How are you my friend. Glad you stop by, always looking to see if your on.
How about that Math with PI? The numbers are there. So very odd. So many 
links to me and Mars. That's why he had shown me the 4 Living Creatures. So 
many parallels with David Flynns work. Mars, PI, 4 Living Creatures, and 666.
How I wish I could have spoke with David. 

I lost your E-mail address, send a message with it again my friend. hugs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How can this be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can this be?   How can this be? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How can this be?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: