Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This week on 'The Hal Lindsey Report'

Go down 
AuthorMessage

This week on 'The Hal Lindsey Report' Empty
PostSubject: This week on 'The Hal Lindsey Report'   This week on 'The Hal Lindsey Report' I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 11:20 am

As I explained last week, there are certain foundational pillars upon which all successful societies are built. And they're not simply man's inventions. These pillars are designed by God. 

I call them "Divine Institutions" and they are all under tremendous attack by Satan and his followers. 

A 'Divine Institution' is a fundamental principle God ordained for the preservation of the human race. It may be a custom, a practice, a relationship, or a behavioral pattern of importance in the life of a community or society. 

I believe God designed these 'institutions' to benefit all human societies, to produce the best chance of happiness, and to insure their survival. These 'institutions' were not given just for the benefit of those who know the true God, but for all mankind. History confirms that to the extent any human society practices and preserves them, it is strengthened and preserved. 

This week, I'll continue my discussion of the vital roles some of those 'institutions' play in the stability and survival of our country. I will look at The Sanctity of Life, Human Government, and The Nation. These pillars of society are eroding and, in some cases, being forcibly destroyed by the spirit of anti-Christ in America. 

I am concerned that in recent months we've witnessed an alarming rise of animosity and aggression toward those who serve and protect us: our policemen and policewomen. I believe this is a dangerous trend. It's one that can bring catastrophic results if left unchecked. 

These men and women place their lives in danger to protect the rest of us. They are all that stand between a peaceful, ordered society and deadly chaos. They are, literally, the thin line of safety. And they have been placed there by a benevolent God. 

In his letter to Timothy, the Apostle Paul tells us to pray for "...all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence." (I Timothy 2:2 NKJV) 

Recently, New York City mayor Bill de Blasio -- who rightly has been criticized for his encouragement of anti-police attitudes in New York City -- made a statement with which thinking people on both sides of the issue can agree. He said, "When police officers are murdered, it tears at the foundation of our society." 

This week, I'll focus on the Divine Institution of Human Government to show that there is only a narrow wall between relative stability and the chaos of the "law of the jungle." When we start despising, then attacking our policemen, we are finished. And, I'm sad to say, members of our government at the highest levels (and their friends like Al Sharpton) have been encouraging just that. 

Please tune in for my discussion of "The Thin Blue Line." 

Don't miss this week's Report on TBN, Daystar, CPM Network, The Word Network, various local stations, www.hallindsey.com or www.hischannel.com. Please check your local listings.

God Bless,

Hal Lindsey
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: