Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

READ THIS @ Watchman's Cry.. Hail hail and fire mingled with blood, Hiroshima!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

READ THIS @ Watchman's Cry.. Hail hail and fire mingled with blood, Hiroshima! Empty
PostSubject: READ THIS @ Watchman's Cry.. Hail hail and fire mingled with blood, Hiroshima!   READ THIS @ Watchman's Cry.. Hail hail and fire mingled with blood, Hiroshima! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 11:29 am

Something I have not heard before or thought of possible!!!

And do read the whole page peeps!!!

Steve Quayle joins Nathan Leal on Hagmann & Hagmann - January 22, 2015

Including program notes for show January 22, 2015
Listen to the Program from BlogTalk Site
Direct Link to mp3 <---click to open, or right click to save to your PC.

http://www.watchmanscry.com/hagmann_notes_012115.html

SNIPPET

Prophetic Vision of a nuclear blast, an orange cloud and giant ice from the sky.
(The details are shared in the program. )

Questions that I had about this vision:
- Why the hail and why the orange column of smoke? I wondered about this and then found these testimonies.
Testimony of falling hail in the aftermath of the bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki
Testimony one - When I was in Nagoya I had experienced several airstrikes, but I had never seen anything like this.
Quote :
"...Thinking that the several thousand voltage circuit (possibly tens of thousands of voltage circuit)used by the factory had short-circuited, I went outside to have a look. But looking up, I saw a strange column of cloud had formed in the sky. I was totally astonished. Then at the same time great hailstones fell from the sky and in all directions fire broke out and everywhere was a sea of fire. As far as I can recall, the hailstones lasted for about two hours..."
Hail Stones After Hiroshima Lasted two Hours

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Testimony two -
Quote :
"…I was pushed into the river with many other people. And since I thought it would be dangerous to stay on this side, I swam over to the other side. It was so frightening. …Well an awful thing happened when I reached the other side, and was relieved. I was suddenly spun around by the current. And then large pieces of hail begin to fall and my face started hurting. So to avoid that I again plunged my face into the water time and time again. And then I spun around again and again. It just didn’t stop…"

Hail Stones After Hiroshima
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Bible mentions the phenomenon of large hail and columns of smoke -
Quote :
"The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth..." Rev. 8:7
"And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great." Rev. 16:21 (Note - a talent is approx. 75-125 pounds)
"And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke." Joel 3:20
Back to top Go down

READ THIS @ Watchman's Cry.. Hail hail and fire mingled with blood, Hiroshima! Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS @ Watchman's Cry.. Hail hail and fire mingled with blood, Hiroshima!   READ THIS @ Watchman's Cry.. Hail hail and fire mingled with blood, Hiroshima! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 11:53 am

IT IS VERY CLEAR NOW
Back to top Go down

READ THIS @ Watchman's Cry.. Hail hail and fire mingled with blood, Hiroshima!
Page 1 of 1