Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smoking Gun Evidence of Humans On Mars, Or Man Caught In Fake NASA Photo Prop?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Smoking Gun Evidence of Humans On Mars, Or Man Caught In Fake NASA Photo Prop? Empty
PostSubject: Smoking Gun Evidence of Humans On Mars, Or Man Caught In Fake NASA Photo Prop?   Smoking Gun Evidence of Humans On Mars, Or Man Caught In Fake NASA Photo Prop? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 3:20 pm

Published on Jan 23, 2015

http://www.undergroundworldnews.com 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Smoking Gun Evidence of Humans On Mars, Or Man Caught In Fake NASA Photo Prop? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoking Gun Evidence of Humans On Mars, Or Man Caught In Fake NASA Photo Prop?   Smoking Gun Evidence of Humans On Mars, Or Man Caught In Fake NASA Photo Prop? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 3:55 pm

I think ALL the Mars stuff is added in.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1