Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Barbarians

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Barbarians Empty
PostSubject: Barbarians   Barbarians I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 11:13 pm

From The Shinar Directive:

Quote :
In this book, Plato postulates his version of the perfect society. This society is comprised of three groups of people:

1. The benevolent Elite, who are filled with great wisdom on how to govern this ultimate republic
2. The citizens/worker drones, who labor to produce what the Elite decree is necessary for this republic
3. The military/police force, which keeps the citizens in line and under the control of the Elite

If you have a little extra time, this movie was a good example of how Nimrod’s kingdom works. You are either free or you join the empire and let them take care of you - for a price. They want your money, labor, goods and if you don’t give it to them, they kill you. What a deal. It’s pretty easy to figure out who the “Barbarians” are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDKLQAraxe8

Part 2 is here if you're interested.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BawB4ExRGfE
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

Barbarians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbarians   Barbarians I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 1:32 am

You know....about half a minute into the video, they show a map...I see a piece of land called "Frisian"
It was there before the Netherlands even existed.....just for what it's worth...I am Frisian....I learnt a lot of this video at school when I lived there....way...way back! Nice to see, haven't seen this or anything like it for a long time!
Back to top Go down

Barbarians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbarians   Barbarians I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 11:48 am

i'm glad you enjoyed it Yaddy. While watching, i couldn't help but notice parallels to our own times, that final push for control over all people, like it or not (barbarians = terrorists on common parlance). i haven't learned much about Frisians/Dutch yet except that they have the blondest hair i've ever seen. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Barbarians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbarians   Barbarians I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barbarians
Page 1 of 1