Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

read this article- DHS vs. Christians

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

read this article- DHS vs. Christians  Empty
PostSubject: read this article- DHS vs. Christians    read this article- DHS vs. Christians  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:04 pm

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/04/08/dhs-vs-christians/

DHS vs. Christians

snippet:
The Judas Factor

We all know that Judas took 30 pieces of silver to betray Jesus. Many pastors, in support of their tax exempt churches, are betraying the word of God in the same manner in order to save a little in tax money.

501If your church is a 501(c)(3) organization, then your church has a significant financial motivation to not accurately interpret the true message of the Bible. The tax exempt status of being a 501(c)(3) organization is a significant cornerstone of this shift away from allegiance to God and towards worshiping our new Savior, the federal government. The root of all evil is money and if your church is a tax-exempt 501 (C) (3), then your Pastor and your church leadership cannot be trusted. Why? Because they will avoid saying anything controversial because under 501 (C) (3) regulations, a tax-exempt foundation cannot profess any political beliefs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: read this article- DHS vs. Christians    read this article- DHS vs. Christians  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:44 pm

I agree with the article except for this:

Quote :
The root of all evil is money...

It is the LOVE of money that is the root of all evil in the KJV; however, in the ESV, the love of money is the root of MANY KINDS of evils:

Quote :
For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs. 1 Tim. 6:10

I believe that the root of evil is pride. It was Lucifer's downfall. However, Jesus does talk about money more than anything else. Money is so easily made into an idol.

And, because of the love of money, many churches have neglected the truth of the scriptures in order to have the 501c3 exemption.

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: read this article- DHS vs. Christians    read this article- DHS vs. Christians  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:44 pm

Can't wait to go home! Very Happy

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: read this article- DHS vs. Christians    read this article- DHS vs. Christians  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

read this article- DHS vs. Christians
Page 1 of 1