Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Different Angle of View : Orbit of Nibiru System Through Ours

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Different Angle of View : Orbit of Nibiru System Through Ours Empty
PostSubject: Different Angle of View : Orbit of Nibiru System Through Ours   Different Angle of View : Orbit of Nibiru System Through Ours I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 12:41 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApxzpyNd8KM

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Angle of View : Orbit of Nibiru System Through Ours   Different Angle of View : Orbit of Nibiru System Through Ours I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 12:51 pm

Another X video of interest with ties to Biblical and historical events of past.
Assumptions may not be quite correct but show it's very near.
You discern!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96KY1npyotw

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Angle of View : Orbit of Nibiru System Through Ours   Different Angle of View : Orbit of Nibiru System Through Ours I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 12:29 pm

Planet X – Nibiru Validated, Sitchin Vindicated – Scientific Evidence
Thursday, January 29, 2015 12:06

By John Ale
Why all world government leaders will never tell us the truth about Nibiru! Are they paid to lie to us by some secret agencies. In the last decade, few number of government officials confirmed the existence of planet x. Will planet x destroy the earth? Is Planet X  another sun or planet? ”Over the last few decades several “official” astronomical analyses have determined the likelihood of additional planets in our own solar system. 
“This video touches on the new Solar System model by Dr. Pallathadka Keshava Bhat – “Helical Helix : Solar System a Dynamic Process”; the newest findings related to 13 Extreme Trans-Neptunian Objects and the vindication of long time criticized AA theorists. Enjoy!”
“Planet X” has become the term associated with the elusive planet(s) and as a result has become a synonym for what Ancient Astronaut Theorists refer to as Nibiru. In January of 2015 and March of 2014, the most recent findings were released regarding Planet X.

(Following Video Has Sitchen and Harrington toward end)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQiQfdde_sI

SOURCE: Ancient-Astronaut Arguments
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Different Angle of View : Orbit of Nibiru System Through Ours   Different Angle of View : Orbit of Nibiru System Through Ours I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Different Angle of View : Orbit of Nibiru System Through Ours
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: