Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

There is Absolutely NOTHING Serious in This Topic Except Some SERIOUS Down on the Farm FUN!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

There is Absolutely NOTHING Serious in This Topic Except Some SERIOUS Down on the Farm FUN!!! Empty
PostSubject: There is Absolutely NOTHING Serious in This Topic Except Some SERIOUS Down on the Farm FUN!!!   There is Absolutely NOTHING Serious in This Topic Except Some SERIOUS Down on the Farm FUN!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 5:53 pm

I told you there was nothing serious in this topic, didn't I? I salute our hard working, hard playing, and very talented farmers. You guys rock! The two videos below had me in tears and stitches of laughter. I needed that so bad. Now I have "What Does the Farmer Say" song stuck in my head. Just had to share.

Check out their channel. Top link goes to more fun.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnphMQikpJDQiDVZ1AvuGpA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNcxCbD2YqM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyMv4kkSCvk
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

There is Absolutely NOTHING Serious in This Topic Except Some SERIOUS Down on the Farm FUN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: There is Absolutely NOTHING Serious in This Topic Except Some SERIOUS Down on the Farm FUN!!!   There is Absolutely NOTHING Serious in This Topic Except Some SERIOUS Down on the Farm FUN!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 6:18 pm

This was just great , I must have watched ten of them , they were all just what I needed today.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: There is Absolutely NOTHING Serious in This Topic Except Some SERIOUS Down on the Farm FUN!!!   There is Absolutely NOTHING Serious in This Topic Except Some SERIOUS Down on the Farm FUN!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 7:09 am

The fact that theirs nothing serious in these videos is exactly what makes them so great! Thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: There is Absolutely NOTHING Serious in This Topic Except Some SERIOUS Down on the Farm FUN!!!   There is Absolutely NOTHING Serious in This Topic Except Some SERIOUS Down on the Farm FUN!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 8:22 am

That tractor's rockin! "your arms are tan, your legs are white, with pliers at your side" happy dance lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is Absolutely NOTHING Serious in This Topic Except Some SERIOUS Down on the Farm FUN!!!   There is Absolutely NOTHING Serious in This Topic Except Some SERIOUS Down on the Farm FUN!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 2:17 pm

I'm smilin'!   Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is Absolutely NOTHING Serious in This Topic Except Some SERIOUS Down on the Farm FUN!!!   There is Absolutely NOTHING Serious in This Topic Except Some SERIOUS Down on the Farm FUN!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 2:26 pm

Yes distraction from coming events is needed at appropriate times.
Just remember,
Hosea 4:6

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t11163-must-see-listen-the-locust-army-temple-in-israel-oh-crap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m5aY0-SoLU
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is Absolutely NOTHING Serious in This Topic Except Some SERIOUS Down on the Farm FUN!!!   There is Absolutely NOTHING Serious in This Topic Except Some SERIOUS Down on the Farm FUN!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 2:30 pm

Sorry to burst the bubble!

Don't let your guard down for very long!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is Absolutely NOTHING Serious in This Topic Except Some SERIOUS Down on the Farm FUN!!!   There is Absolutely NOTHING Serious in This Topic Except Some SERIOUS Down on the Farm FUN!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There is Absolutely NOTHING Serious in This Topic Except Some SERIOUS Down on the Farm FUN!!!
Page 1 of 1