Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have any here been watching the Moon Dance lately?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Have any here been watching the Moon Dance lately? Empty
PostSubject: Have any here been watching the Moon Dance lately?   Have any here been watching the Moon Dance lately? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 12:22 pm

Every so often I notice the Moon setting in a different place.
As much as 45-50 degrees.
Like last night.. far into the N.W.

Also watch the rotation!!

How about you?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Have any here been watching the Moon Dance lately? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have any here been watching the Moon Dance lately?   Have any here been watching the Moon Dance lately? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 12:31 pm

I don't have a good vantage point for sky observation, but another friend in Cal. has observed what you're seeing, and more bizarre oddities as well.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Have any here been watching the Moon Dance lately?
Page 1 of 1