Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anunnaki and Ancient Hidden Technology

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Anunnaki and Ancient Hidden Technology Empty
PostSubject: Anunnaki and Ancient Hidden Technology   Anunnaki and Ancient Hidden Technology I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 3:16 pm

Long but good from beginning to end with just a tiny bit of Stitchen to discern. Towards the end, it takes an interesting turn and is like a follow up to The Shinar Directive. i don’t know about this guy’s movement and it’s not my intention to recommend but the premise is true.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Anunnaki and Ancient Hidden Technology   Anunnaki and Ancient Hidden Technology I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 4:46 pm

Watched the first 10 or so minutes & looks really good. Recording it now for later tonight. Love stuff like this.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Anunnaki and Ancient Hidden Technology   Anunnaki and Ancient Hidden Technology I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 10:22 pm

First hour was pretty darn interesting, Sitchin stuff aside. Second half . . . get him away from that funny stuff he was smokin'. A bit new-agey and pipe-dreamy. Nice thoughts, nice ideas, but . . . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anunnaki and Ancient Hidden Technology   Anunnaki and Ancient Hidden Technology I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 9:51 am

Glad you liked the technology part Researcher. i would love to know how they did that.

i liked the other part too but he flashed the 666 hand sign a few too many times for me to want to join up with him. Personally, i think that after the system implodes, the two witnesses will guide us back to a right way of living - preparing the way for the King of Kings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anunnaki and Ancient Hidden Technology   Anunnaki and Ancient Hidden Technology I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anunnaki and Ancient Hidden Technology
Page 1 of 1