Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!!

Go down 
+3
billetman
researcher
moko
7 posters
AuthorMessage

WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!! Empty
PostSubject: WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!!   WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 5:55 pm

YOU ARE BEING WARNED!

DO NOT WATCH THE HALFTIME SHOW!

BETTER YET, DON'T WATCH ANYTHING SUNDAY!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!!   WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 5:57 pm

Whether it is suggestive or subliminal... dunno just do not watch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!!   WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 6:01 pm

Maybe best to pray during this event or whole day!
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!!   WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 6:48 pm

Ive never really been s sports fan....big into motorsports
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!!   WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 6:50 pm

But one of my churches.....is church at warhill,they are playing game at gym,but not the halftime show
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!!   WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 7:57 pm

I'm planning a visit to IKEA for a new bookshelf then a zip across the parking lot to Costco for a few necessities. Best time to shop without the maddening crowds is on snoozer bowl Sunday. Everyone is off the roads and either home glorting (is that a word?) over that stupid game or suffering at work (floor-people/clerks) wishing they were home watching same said stupid game.

Yeah, big football fan here . . . . NOT! Hope I haven't offended any fans here, really, but this sports addiction thing (24/7/365 of it) has gotten way out of hand.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!!   WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 9:20 pm

Thats true,and i cant stand the self-glorifying going on with athlets
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!!   WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 10:15 am

i'm with you Spring. Usually i like to watch the ads and halftime to discern the tone of everything. This time though, my gut is telling me to not participate in the black magic juju. At this stage of the game prayer and fasting, drawing close to God would be the better choice.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!!   WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 5:46 pm

moko wrote:
Thats true,and i cant stand the self-glorifying going on with athlets
I'm staying away from it as well. As the years go by I get more and more disgusted by not only the oversized egos of the players, but also the idolizing of the fans. This week the medias been gushing over the possible out-of-wedlock birth by one of the players girlfriends. I'm so over this crap!
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!!   WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 6:52 pm

At least Russell Wilson, the Seattle QB is a devout Christian and not afraid to say so.  There are some good guys playing in the game and some who are ego-driven.  

A lot of powerful and wealthy people now attend these Super Bowl games. Rest assured, they don't show up to get nuked at halftime shows.

I'm sure the halftime show will be weird, but I'll be going to get a Subway sandwich while that's going on.
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!!   WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 7:32 pm

It was not that bad. Katie wore clothes, sang no bad words and was rather wholesome and sweet. We are snowed in and there is nothing better to do. I especially loved the cute dancing sharks and dancers in modest 50s style bathing suits, singing beach balls and palm trees. Then she bravely floated around like a firework and sang the firework song while rockets blasted around. Her last words will really get you...God bless America. 

Must be some kind of evil warning.

Meh.
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!!   WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 8:11 pm

sixminks wrote:
Her last words will really get you...God bless America. 

Must be some kind of evil warning.

That's funny...
Laughing Laughing Laughing

We were about to go out the door for our sandwiches, and my son called me to the den where the TV was on…….. those funny sharks were dancing with Katy Perry and the other cartoon looking characters, and I thought…….  "well, that looks pretty tame."

It's just like those Illuminatee to try and throw everyone off. angry spin
Wink

Last edited by rawblues on Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!!   WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 9:09 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!!   WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 9:10 pm

Such a cute little beastie.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!!   WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 9:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!!   WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 1:20 am

Couldn't understand a word it said/sang...squaked . faceypalm
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!!   WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 6:47 am

Clyde Lewis has some great symbol interpretation  on his Facebook. I can't figure out how to upload them from my phone. So I got out my computer and pasted them here.  If you didn't know the symbolism it still wasn't that creepy of a half time compared to recent past performances.
WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!! 21202_10152573524182102_316731343249202356_n
WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!! 1526774_10152573466507102_9019794482631918556_n
WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!! 10945601_10152573458302102_5431613982548320647_n

I think we should all be praying for Katy Perry. She is one of God's kids who has been deceived.  I wouldn't call her an it.  She was raised in a Christian home and like the prodigal son could return to the Lord anytime. You know He would throw a feast in her honor.

Last edited by sixminks on Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional information)
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!!   WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 12:07 pm

I thought it was actually a good show. The part I didn't get was the rapper girl? Had no idea who she was. Not that I care... I would've liked to have seen more Lenny Kravitz tho. He's way cool.

I thought she was decent for the most part. She had about 5 costume changes and they were all really nice. Nothing too revealing or shocking. It was a good show, for the most part.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!!   WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 8:29 pm

its still an evil satanic "Story Board" magic....with Katy's alien dress....and riding the beast....they want people to watch it....to look at thier sinfull nature inside....as a "good" beast,that we should "let out"....sick,evil
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!!   WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 9:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!!   WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 10:10 pm

Sixminks, I agree, I should not have called her "it". I too have a son come back from evil activities. Thanks for the reminder that if she believed in Jesus Christ as a child , which I did at 7, God did save and seal her , and she is living the carnal life now. I do pray she turns around permanently to walk in the Spirit. So I prayed for her just now ,and will rejoice to see her in Heaven with us.

Sincerely Corrected
Dr. Rita honor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!!   WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WARNING! DO NOT WATCH HALFTIME SHOW!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: