Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The First Murder

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The First Murder  Empty
PostSubject: The First Murder    The First Murder  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 8:52 am

The First Murder 
Terror - Islam 
Thursday, February 05, 2015 
J.L. Robb 

According to a newly released report, a little chromosome modification and man can live forever. With the world seemingly devolving rather than evolving, I’m not sure I would sign up. Whether one believes in God or not (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob), the times seem supernaturally scary to many if not most, at least those who read/watch actual news.

In the Bible story about “the last days,” there is a scripture that refers to those times as days ofterror.

Quote :
People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. ~Luke 21:26 NIV

Apprehensive of what is coming on the world…

Do you think the Jordanian pilot who was burned alive while trapped inside a cage and doused with fuel by the ISIS Junior Varsity Terrorist Team was apprehensive about what was coming on his world? Do you think the Jordanian pilot was feeling terror in his heart? What about his wife and family? Did they feel terror?

Did the two innocent Japanese men who were beheaded, feel terror? I cannot even imagine the terror of knowing you were getting ready to have your head cut off with a knife.

If you could have surgery and change your life span to eternity on this Earth, would you do it? Or would you be apprehensive about what is happening in the world?

According to The Independent , February 4, 2015, an article on eternal life said this:

Quote :
The process has been discovered by Helen Blau of Stanford University, who was senior author on a paper describing the procedure with John Ramunas of Stanford and Eduard Yakubov from the Houston Methodist Research Institute.
Quote :
“Now we have found a way to lengthen human telomeres by as much as 1,000 nucleotides, turning back the internal clock in these cells by the equivalent of many years of human life,” said Helen Blau, who is also professor of microbiology and immunology at Stanford and director of the university’s Baxter Laboratory for Stem Cell Biology. “This greatly increases the number of cells available for studies such as drug testing or disease modeling.”

Telomeres are like end caps on the tips of chromosomes to keep the chromosomes from deteriorating. They are protectors. As life goes on, the telomeres decrease in length until death. The discovery indicates that the telomeres can be surgically lengthened over and over, so life could theoretically go on forever.

I believe that God’s plan in the beginning, for Adam and Eve and the Garden, was for them to live forever, as would the Garden. They were well on their way to eternal life, except for that one simple rule, one of only two; and they just had to see what might happen if they ate the forbidden fruit from the forbidden fruit tree, the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. Temptation.

Most know how that story ended with Adam and Eve being evicted and banned from the Garden forever. The gates were guarded by angels so Adam and Eve couldn’t sneak back in and chomp down on the other fruit from the Tree of Life. 

God was specific on that, now that they had discovered evil (they had only known good), they would not be allowed to eat from the Tree of Life which would have let them live forever. Think about how different the world would be if all the truly evil people, like Nero and Hitler, never died.

Once locked out of the Garden and forced to forge on their own, they had children and began a life without God’s help; and in some ways, it was as though God had turned His back on them. I am sure they thought that way.

The Bible says Adam lived 930 years. Methuselah, Noah’s grandfather, lived the longest of all men at 969 years. There are probably many reasons how early man could have lived so long, assuming years were 365 days at that time. There would have been no human disease or mutating viruses to cause sickness and death.

The climate in Mesopotamia between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers averaged about 80 in the summer and 60 in the winter (Fahrenheit), had plenty of warm rain for a great agriculture and animals seemed to be herbivores and apparently did not eat meat. Lucky for Adam and Eve and their early descendants.

Adam and Eve’s son Abel did not live long, however. In the first murder in the history of mankind, Cain killed his younger brother Abel with a rock, though he had no idea he was doing so.

How surprised do you think Cain was when Abel didn’t get up? No one knew what death was, much less murder; but this event did get God’s attention. These events occurred before the time of Moses, so there was no written Law that stated the punishment for murder would be death. God spared Cain’s life, but that was about it. The world’s first case of sibling rivalry had taken place, and the outcome was tragic.

Quote :
Adam made love to his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain. She said, “With the help of the Lord I have brought forth a man.” ~ Genesis 4:1 NIV

Sometimes I really do ponder how it would have been if Eve had “brought forth a man” while still living in the Garden where everything was perfect. We might not be here had that happened, but it would be an awesome story. A world without sin and temptation.

The devil, who has convinced so many of his non-existence, is hard at work, especially in the Muslim world. I convinced myself last week that I would not write this week about the Muslim problem, except each week just before I start an article, the Islamists do something so outrageous it just can’t be avoided. Talk about ancient prophecy being fulfilled right before our eyes, at least for those who are aware of these predictions. Wow.

To murder another is a capital offense according to the Law of Moses and has been since the law was instituted about 1,500 BC. The Sixth Commandment condemned murder (not killing) and the discipline for such was outlined. The penalty was death, and there was no gray area.

To torture first and then murder someone, like ISIS does on a routine basis, is especially egregious and certainly not Godly. But ISIS is not the only group with their philosophy, because the world also has the Taliban, Hezbullah, Hamas, Boko Haram, al Shabaab, Ansar al Sharia, etc., etc., etc. The list is long as you can see from the current list of terrorist organizations, and scrolling down the list is the proof in the Islamist pudding: About 98% of the listed groups are Islamist.

Yet, what we hear from moderate Muslim countries, like our good friends the Saudis, is that this extremism is not really Islam .  They apparently have not seen the list. As our president in the U.S. ignores Netanyahu of Israel but bows to the leader of Saudi, a Wahabist country from which 19 of the 20 male 9/11 hijackers were from and financed by, ISIS is designated as Junior Varsity or “not really Muslim.”

For anyone in the entire world who believes that Islam really doesn’t want to control and convert the world, run to Barnes and Nobel before they close and buy a Quran. You can read it for yourself.

Judaism, Christianity and Islam, the three “Abrahamic” religions, believe in some form of afterlife that is eternal, though the visions of this eternal existence are different. I prefer the story in Revelation, because the ending is so great should you make it.

Whenever someone asks me why I write books about Revelation, I tell them it is the greatest love story ever told. The new world is to be a world without Satan, thereby defaulting to a no temptation world. It will be a world where one does not die, there is no sickness, disease, pestilence, starvation- or murder. Lambs and lions will mingle together, and there will be no fear of beastly things. There will be light but no Sun; never darkness. This new world will last a very long time.

The Book of Revelation describes this new world as lasting 1,000 years. That may be 365 day years, and it may not. When God says 1,000 years, it could be almost eternity; because He makes it plain in the very first book of the Torah that His timeframe is much different than ours. Imagine a world of perfectness with no sickness, worries or depression… or beheadings and burqas.

If you could have surgery and change your life span to eternity on this Earth, would you do it?

I have to say, I would not. Eternal life in a world of love is one thing. Eternal life in a world of Evil is entirely something else.

I bet Methuselah had some long telomeres.
Back to top Go down

The First Murder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: