Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jupiter Ascending or Lucifer Rising? A Film Promoting The Illuminati False Gospel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jrcole

Jupiter Ascending or Lucifer Rising? A Film Promoting The Illuminati False Gospel Empty
PostSubject: Jupiter Ascending or Lucifer Rising? A Film Promoting The Illuminati False Gospel   Jupiter Ascending or Lucifer Rising? A Film Promoting The Illuminati False Gospel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 8:48 pm

LINK
Back to top Go down

Jupiter Ascending or Lucifer Rising? A Film Promoting The Illuminati False Gospel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Ascending or Lucifer Rising? A Film Promoting The Illuminati False Gospel   Jupiter Ascending or Lucifer Rising? A Film Promoting The Illuminati False Gospel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:43 pm

Canaan is Baal, the Storm god, He Who Rides on the Clouds,
also known as Zeus and Jupiter. His father was Dagon.
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/47227/Baal
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Ascending or Lucifer Rising? A Film Promoting The Illuminati False Gospel   Jupiter Ascending or Lucifer Rising? A Film Promoting The Illuminati False Gospel I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 10:39 am

Excellent article, but I find it interesting that it refers to the directors as "the Wachowski siblings".  The Wachowski siblings used to be known as "the Wachowski brothers".  One of the brothers (Larry) had a sex change and is now known as "Lana".

Wikipedia says that they were "raised by a 'hardcore atheist' father and an 'ex-Catholic turned Shamanist' mother, the duo once described their religious beliefs as non-denominational."
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Ascending or Lucifer Rising? A Film Promoting The Illuminati False Gospel   Jupiter Ascending or Lucifer Rising? A Film Promoting The Illuminati False Gospel I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 8:00 am

Yeah, the symbolism was so pure even I noticed it! It was unpleasant but those gravity boots made me forget all about it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Ascending or Lucifer Rising? A Film Promoting The Illuminati False Gospel   Jupiter Ascending or Lucifer Rising? A Film Promoting The Illuminati False Gospel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jupiter Ascending or Lucifer Rising? A Film Promoting The Illuminati False Gospel
Page 1 of 1