Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Obama: Iran Won't Pursue Nuclear Weapons Because It's 'Contrary to Their Faith'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Obama: Iran Won't Pursue Nuclear Weapons Because It's 'Contrary to Their Faith'  Empty
PostSubject: Obama: Iran Won't Pursue Nuclear Weapons Because It's 'Contrary to Their Faith'    Obama: Iran Won't Pursue Nuclear Weapons Because It's 'Contrary to Their Faith'  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 8:02 am

In a joint press conference with German Chancellor Angela Merkel Monday, President Obama said he believed a deal with Iran on nuclear weapons was possible because Supreme Leader Khamenei said it would be "contrary to their faith to obtain a nuclear weapon." HOW CAN THE "SMARTEST MAN IN THE WORLD" BE SO GULLIBLE?
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

Obama: Iran Won't Pursue Nuclear Weapons Because It's 'Contrary to Their Faith'  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama: Iran Won't Pursue Nuclear Weapons Because It's 'Contrary to Their Faith'    Obama: Iran Won't Pursue Nuclear Weapons Because It's 'Contrary to Their Faith'  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 12:48 pm

This would be laughable if the issues weren't so serious... does this man expect anyone to believe such a bald-faced lie? Or doesn't he even care any longer? It's clear that he's doing everything possible to incite WW3 somewhere, if not in the Ukraine then here, between Iran and Israel.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Obama: Iran Won't Pursue Nuclear Weapons Because It's 'Contrary to Their Faith'    Obama: Iran Won't Pursue Nuclear Weapons Because It's 'Contrary to Their Faith'  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:25 pm

Internet Pilgrim wrote:
This would be laughable if the issues weren't so serious... does this man expect anyone to believe such a bald-faced lie? Or doesn't he even care any longer? It's clear that he's doing everything possible to incite WW3 somewhere, if not in the Ukraine then here, between Iran and Israel.

Sometimes I wonder if BO actually has a functioning brain between his ears. What a sorry excuse for a president - or for that matter, a man even!

BTW - y'all know that BO stands for a few things other than our abomination in chief.

BO = body odor

and my all time favorite . . .

BO = backside orifice (AKA - @$$hole)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama: Iran Won't Pursue Nuclear Weapons Because It's 'Contrary to Their Faith'    Obama: Iran Won't Pursue Nuclear Weapons Because It's 'Contrary to Their Faith'  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: