Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Massive Impacts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hiscity

hiscity

Massive Impacts Empty
PostSubject: Massive Impacts   Massive Impacts I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Because of the oceans, the evidence of huge asteroid impacts have been washed away or missed. But it's getting harder to hide the obvious and push ivory tower theories.

I was going to make a point about how the largest and certainly planet devastating impacts are obvious, in response to another thread, re: land bridge... but then I noticed the new forum! I love you So this is a bit of a test post.

http://watchermeetup.50.forumer.com/marzulli-etc-t1273375-20.html#p12151823

See older link here for background:
http://watchermeetup.50.forumer.com/the-shatter-pattern-of-the-earth-t350233.html

Looks like I need to read what's progressed since I posted last and follow-up my own work.

I'd add that the Gulf of Mexico, US Atlantic sea cost, and Hudson Bay are more evidence of massive asteroid strikes. That doesn't bode well for continental movement theories. Hope the image sizes work out...

http://www.thetruthishere.com/sitebuilder/images/western-hemisphere-588x609.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-e5u8xGRui14/UL6fDK8CkGI/AAAAAAAACSE/MCb61BH8gu8/s1600/adiron+NA+bedrock+with+arrow.jpg

The point is that impacts this large wipe out all major life forms globally based on current popular theories.

A similar problem exists for the north american continent and nephilim cultures regarding a great lakes or polar impact.

http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/2013/01/31/acceleration-radio-chris-lesley-returns/comment-page-1/#comment-83245

Massive Impacts Impact-structures-copy1

To rose from kentucky... yes definitely "land bridge migrations" distractions at best.
Back to top Go down

Massive Impacts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massive Impacts   Massive Impacts I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:45 pm

I think asteroid strikes are a fact given the condition of the moon. It is highly unlikely that the moon would be as battered as it is and the earth be unscathed. No

I don't see how asteroid strikes preclude the separation of a primal land mass... "as in the days of Peleg"... :bom:

When I saw your beautiful graphic showing the north pole, I immediately thought of the possibility of that not being an asteroid strike but the opening to a possible hollow earth. What do you think of Stan Deyo's ideas of a hollow planet? alien
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Massive Impacts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massive Impacts   Massive Impacts I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 6:48 pm

I think asteroid strikes are a fact given the condition of the moon. It is highly unlikely that the moon would be as battered as it is and the earth be unscathed.

Good point! Cool

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

Massive Impacts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massive Impacts   Massive Impacts I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:57 pm

I have a lot of regard for Stan Deyo. And I think there's much much more going on under the earth and under the sea than is commonly accepted.

One beast rises out of the earth...
Another out of the sea...
The sea gives up the dead that are in it...

Those beasts are collectives as best I can tell. As is the sea as a teaming mass of humans and other than humans...

I easily agree with a massively caverned earth. As best I recall though Stan points to global expansion. That makes much more sense to me than inertially massive continents moving around when subduction is so clearly about impact zones -- resisting movement -- while uplifting mountains.

The key point on mega-asteroid strikes is that no complex life can survive. If you're an evolutionist, that resets the clock on evolution. Asteroid strikes that are still obvious despite "plate tectonics" especially in areas where plates supposedly slide a lot -- are evidence of more recent hits than slides. That means rapid evolution or that plate sliding theories are bogus.

What's awesome to me is that the Pacific Ocean covers almost half the earth when viewed in google earth so that what we see is mostly water and around that is the Ring of Fire. They say it covers 1/3 of the earth. And it averages about 3 miles deep with 63 million square miles of surface. That's very shallow compared to the breadth.

If Indonesia is part of the radial and concentric lines from a massive asteroid impact -- then plate slip, gaia, and continental migration theories are obvious bunk.

I don't buy that there are no obvious mega impacts between planetoid and asteroid size. Such as the arctic, Hudson Bay, the Gulf of Mexico, the Indonesia impact centered on the Banda Sea, etc.

It would probably help to understand that I believe the Almighty can more easily create a Creation with "history" than a human author can write, "in a galaxy far away and long ago." The proposed impotent straw gods of the skeptics say more about them than reality.

So what we see I believe is terraformed intentionally, much like human genetics have been manipulated.

Their patchwork theories are like what you wrote about their land bridge spin -- just more tatters, webs, and rags, full of holes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Massive Impacts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massive Impacts   Massive Impacts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Massive Impacts
Page 1 of 1