Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Timothy Alberino [18 Feb] - Star Gates, Pyramids, Giants & Atlantis: Suppression of History [mp3 is up]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Timothy Alberino [18 Feb] - Star Gates, Pyramids, Giants & Atlantis: Suppression of History [mp3 is up] Empty
PostSubject: Timothy Alberino [18 Feb] - Star Gates, Pyramids, Giants & Atlantis: Suppression of History [mp3 is up]   Timothy Alberino [18 Feb] - Star Gates, Pyramids, Giants & Atlantis: Suppression of History [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 10:10 am

Timothy Alberino & Steve Quayle tonight at 5pm PST - 8pm EST - details below. Hopefully Steve will just shut up and let Tim talk. I'll post a link to download the mp3 after the show ends.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2015/02/19/star-gates-pyramids-giants-atlantis-suppression-of-history

DOWNLOAD:  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2015/02/19/star-gates-pyramids-giants-atlantis-suppression-of-history.mp3

Show Notes wrote:
Perhaps George Orwell said it best: “He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past.” Blueprints for the not-too-distant future can be found in the past, but the truth about our past and important history has been and continues to be carefully controlled… for a very specific and extremely important reason.

This deliberate censure of history is a vital tactic of deception that has been constructed by men as the foundational narrative that will enable so many to be deceived about the coming anti-Christ. The reason that so many, even the very elect, if possible, will be deceived in the final age originates at the root of all history.  It is this official narrative that acts as the basis of the coming deception, and will explain the reason behind the suppression of archaeological finds by those who control history. Exposing this suppression adds clarity and context to all of the wars, regional and global geopolitical maneuvers we’ve all read about in history books. More importantly, it explains the events we have witnessed during our own lifetime, and shines a spotlight on future events. It is that important.

At the heart of the past actions that are ushering in the future globalist control exists rebellion against God. It is through this rebellion that the globalist control and will facilitate the “alien deception,” thus fulfilling the prophecies of the prophets, the prophecies contained in the Book of Daniel and revealing the blueprints for the end of the age.

More about the topic:  http://www.hagmannandhagmann.com/archives/1492

Last edited by researcher on Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mp3)
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Timothy Alberino [18 Feb] - Star Gates, Pyramids, Giants & Atlantis: Suppression of History [mp3 is up] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timothy Alberino [18 Feb] - Star Gates, Pyramids, Giants & Atlantis: Suppression of History [mp3 is up]   Timothy Alberino [18 Feb] - Star Gates, Pyramids, Giants & Atlantis: Suppression of History [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 1:35 pm

I hope tim alberino will cut ties with qualye before he starts becoming like him....I like to listen to him
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Timothy Alberino [18 Feb] - Star Gates, Pyramids, Giants & Atlantis: Suppression of History [mp3 is up]   Timothy Alberino [18 Feb] - Star Gates, Pyramids, Giants & Atlantis: Suppression of History [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 2:10 pm

michael371 wrote:
I hope tim alberino will cut ties with qualye before he starts becoming like him....I like to listen to him

Yeah that! Many here like Tim. He's a very interesting guy and seems well versed in the subject matter that he covers. That he personally has had some supernatural experiences in South America (and maybe other locations) and is willing to talk about them openly scores Tim many positive points in the right hand column of my little book of "naughty and nice". I'm looking forward to hearing tonight's show once it is archived as a download.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Timothy Alberino [18 Feb] - Star Gates, Pyramids, Giants & Atlantis: Suppression of History [mp3 is up]   Timothy Alberino [18 Feb] - Star Gates, Pyramids, Giants & Atlantis: Suppression of History [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 4:35 pm

Thanks. Sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Timothy Alberino [18 Feb] - Star Gates, Pyramids, Giants & Atlantis: Suppression of History [mp3 is up]   Timothy Alberino [18 Feb] - Star Gates, Pyramids, Giants & Atlantis: Suppression of History [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 6:21 pm

This was an excellent show. I plan on saving and listening to again. Alberino mentioned how these tombs were scattered everywhere. Just for kicks, I randomly checked out Sardinia on Google Earth and by chance clicked on a picture of a tomb. After a little further research, I found this. Very interesting:
http://www.sardegnaturismo.it/en/point-of-interest/orotelli
Another Google search revealed that apparently, these tombs are a more well known than Alberino leads us to believe. Interesting stuff nonetheless.
http://www.philipcoppens.com/sardinia.html
Back to top Go down
windsofchange

windsofchange

PostSubject: Re: Timothy Alberino [18 Feb] - Star Gates, Pyramids, Giants & Atlantis: Suppression of History [mp3 is up]   Timothy Alberino [18 Feb] - Star Gates, Pyramids, Giants & Atlantis: Suppression of History [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:08 pm

Hello Researcher...this is an excellent show and the commentary on the (returning ) 10 kings and horns was definitely thought provoking.As was just so much on the entire show.I am starting my 2nd run through now.
Thanks for posting...hope you and yours are well in SD.
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: Timothy Alberino [18 Feb] - Star Gates, Pyramids, Giants & Atlantis: Suppression of History [mp3 is up]   Timothy Alberino [18 Feb] - Star Gates, Pyramids, Giants & Atlantis: Suppression of History [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:22 pm

thanks for posting researcher....i downloaded it,listen later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timothy Alberino [18 Feb] - Star Gates, Pyramids, Giants & Atlantis: Suppression of History [mp3 is up]   Timothy Alberino [18 Feb] - Star Gates, Pyramids, Giants & Atlantis: Suppression of History [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Timothy Alberino [18 Feb] - Star Gates, Pyramids, Giants & Atlantis: Suppression of History [mp3 is up]
Page 1 of 1