Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PURPLE UFO CAUGHT BY TV CREW IN PERU- BEST 2015

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

PURPLE UFO CAUGHT BY TV CREW IN PERU- BEST 2015 Empty
PostSubject: PURPLE UFO CAUGHT BY TV CREW IN PERU- BEST 2015   PURPLE UFO CAUGHT BY TV CREW IN PERU- BEST 2015 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 3:01 am

Published on Feb 23, 2015

A television production crew in Lima, Peru, videotaped a purple-colored disc-shaped UFO hovering in the distant sky near a construction site. So far, there's no official explanation for the object.

According to Peru This Week, television show "Alto al Crimen" was shooting an episode in the upscale Miraflores district of Lima on Feb. 10. The show's host, Lima Congressman Renzo Reggiardo, halted an interview to allow his camera operator to focus on the strange-looking purple object in the sky.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02...

Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: PURPLE UFO CAUGHT BY TV CREW IN PERU- BEST 2015   PURPLE UFO CAUGHT BY TV CREW IN PERU- BEST 2015 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 7:06 am

Nice paint job!
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: PURPLE UFO CAUGHT BY TV CREW IN PERU- BEST 2015   PURPLE UFO CAUGHT BY TV CREW IN PERU- BEST 2015 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:50 am

From wikipedia:

"The Purple People Eater" tells how a strange creature (described as a "one-eyed, one-horned, flying, purple people eater") descends to Earth because it wants to be in a rock 'n roll band. The premise of the song came from a joke told by the child of a friend of Wooley's; Wooley finished composing it within an hour.
The creature isn't necessarily purple but rather it eats purple people, as shown in the following excerpt:
Quote :
I said Mr Purple People Eater, what's your line?
He said eating purple people, and it sure is fine
But that's not the reason that I came to land
I wanna get a job in a rock 'n roll band"
However, the creature also claims that the reason he chooses not to eat the narrator is because the narrator is "so tough", as opposed to the simple fact that the narrator is not purple, thus excluding him from the creature's stated diet.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: PURPLE UFO CAUGHT BY TV CREW IN PERU- BEST 2015   PURPLE UFO CAUGHT BY TV CREW IN PERU- BEST 2015 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 10:50 am

billetman wrote:
Nice paint job!
Yeah, it matches his shirt! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PURPLE UFO CAUGHT BY TV CREW IN PERU- BEST 2015   PURPLE UFO CAUGHT BY TV CREW IN PERU- BEST 2015 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: