Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What makes the World go Around OR How Things Really Work on Planet Earth

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What makes the World go Around OR How Things Really Work on Planet Earth Empty
PostSubject: What makes the World go Around OR How Things Really Work on Planet Earth   What makes the World go Around OR How Things Really Work on Planet Earth I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:02 pm

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/04/10/kingpins-and-cutouts-aliens-and-hybrids/
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: What makes the World go Around OR How Things Really Work on Planet Earth   What makes the World go Around OR How Things Really Work on Planet Earth I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:54 pm

I'm still in the middle of reading this but I popped over here to tell y'all that the article is long, LONG, LONG, but well worth your time to read though. Gotta thank Spring for this one.

Brief synopsis of the article:

If you've always wondered WHO the ruling elite are that runs things from the very lofty top . . .

. . . __J_U_S_T__P_H_O_N_E__ E._T._!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What makes the World go Around OR How Things Really Work on Planet Earth   What makes the World go Around OR How Things Really Work on Planet Earth I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:55 pm

A Peace Treaty to me, well they can kiss my you know what.What makes the World go Around OR How Things Really Work on Planet Earth 2932665409

What makes the World go Around OR How Things Really Work on Planet Earth 075n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What makes the World go Around OR How Things Really Work on Planet Earth   What makes the World go Around OR How Things Really Work on Planet Earth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What makes the World go Around OR How Things Really Work on Planet Earth
Page 1 of 1