Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Those that Voted On the Net, Held hands and many claps and cheers go to UNELECTED who voted.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Those that Voted On the Net, Held hands and many claps and cheers go to UNELECTED who voted. Empty
PostSubject: Those that Voted On the Net, Held hands and many claps and cheers go to UNELECTED who voted.   Those that Voted On the Net, Held hands and many claps and cheers go to UNELECTED who voted. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 2:59 pm

http://www.activistpost.com/2015/02/fccs-creepy-spectacle-at-net-neutrality.html

Friday, February 27, 2015

FCC's Creepy Spectacle at Net Neutrality Vote

By Truthstream Media

Did you hear FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler's weird speech after Net Neutrality passed? Did you see this picture of the commission members holding hands? The lobbyist and fervid (yes, fervid) Obama supporter running things over there is acting like he just walked on the moon while single-handedly saving everyone from a giant asteroid and cancer on the same day, all because a "majority" of three out of a panel of five unelected bureaucrats have closed the final frontier of the Internet, thus opening it up to more monopolies, price hikes, and worse, government regulation and censorship. Yay oligarchical collectivism!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RTKWNyB4-9U
Back to top Go down

Those that Voted On the Net, Held hands and many claps and cheers go to UNELECTED who voted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Those that Voted On the Net, Held hands and many claps and cheers go to UNELECTED who voted.   Those that Voted On the Net, Held hands and many claps and cheers go to UNELECTED who voted. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 3:01 pm

Curious

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1331
When Internet and telephone service failed in northern Arizona midday Wednesday, Feb. 25, it brought an early close to many businesses.
Hi Steve and Doug - Yesterday around noon the phones and internet went dead from North Phoenix to Flagstaff. Like most businesses, we were dead in the water as most everything we do is internet based. The story from our ISP initially was that someone hit a transformer. Another local cable company said a road construction crew hit a line. The internet and phones were down anywhere from 6 – 15 hours as a result of what turned out to be a fiber optic cable cut. Local bank were writing handwritten receipts and merchants were only taking cash as credit cards could not be used. The “911” system also was out of commission.

The news is reporting today that a fiber optic cable was intentionally cut in broad daylight in an act of “vandalism”. There is very little news coverage about this story and many of us here suspect this was a “dry run” of sorts. For those here in our office who think I am completely a nut job, it was a good wake-up call to discover how vulnerable the system is.

I just thought I would share this story and our local news report is below. Jay
Feb 26, 2015

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1333
Internet down Feb.25 in far west Texas--FEB 25
My name is Rick ,and I live in Alpine Texas, a small very rural town in the Big Bend (far West Texas).

We have at least 3 local internet providers which include ATT and our internet went down (specifically ATT) on Wednesday around noon for 8 hours.

Being a spirit filled born again believer and fully awake for 20 years, I was immediately suspicious about the downed net and curious if problems were occurring around the country, especially in light of the secret FCC vote yesterday.

I got on the phone and began calling around town to confirm is was a network problem and not my computer (or modem). I found that ATT was the main provider that was down reaching other towns near mine, as well as other internet providers that were experiencing problems.

The network was restored by 8pm Wednesday night. I have not heard or been given any kind of explanation for the failure.

Your article posted today "Attack On Arizona's Internet" confirmed my suspicions.

By the way, our little town here has the highest concentration of federal LE per capita that any other in the country.

In Christ,
Rick
Feb 27, 2015

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1334
BB&T DOWN IN SOUTH EAST VA-VA BEACH AREA-NOTE THE STRANGENESS
Steve,

Don’t know is this has anything to do with anything but went to the bank today (BB&T) in south east VA (VA beach area) to put in some money to pay bills, and low and behold they said they could not put it in right away as they did not have power. The 2 interesting parts of this is 1) BofA across the street had power as I was in that bank 3 minutes before and 2) I was in the drive through and the speakers and tubes system seem to work just fine. After looking at your site seen that the internet was down in other parts of conus.

Thanks,Mark
Feb 27, 2015
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Those that Voted On the Net, Held hands and many claps and cheers go to UNELECTED who voted.   Those that Voted On the Net, Held hands and many claps and cheers go to UNELECTED who voted. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 6:04 pm

Rep. Mike Kelly: 'Net Neutrality' Another Power Grab

This Newsmax article (with embedded video) of my congressman, Mike Kelly, impressed me so much that I immediately wrote him to say, "Way to go! For once I'm glad I voted for someone," and I asked him to sign on to or lead a bill to pull the net from the purview of the FCC.  He gets real hot about it. They should have no authority over it anyway; it isn't a communication system like the phone system.

I hope everyone else will do the same with their congressmen. If we make a big enough stink before the secret rules actually are implemented, maybe for once we can stop the big O. Otherwise, we're going to end up with the UN regulating the internet, and it will be useless to us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those that Voted On the Net, Held hands and many claps and cheers go to UNELECTED who voted.   Those that Voted On the Net, Held hands and many claps and cheers go to UNELECTED who voted. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those that Voted On the Net, Held hands and many claps and cheers go to UNELECTED who voted.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: