Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mysterious "Stones Of The Moon" In Peru

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Mysterious "Stones Of The Moon" In Peru Empty
PostSubject: The Mysterious "Stones Of The Moon" In Peru   The Mysterious "Stones Of The Moon" In Peru I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 8:26 am

Published on Mar 1, 2015

http://www.hiddenincatours.com

This is not a place that many foreign visitors ever see, but is very mysterious, as no one really knows who carved the massive hard stone into a precise U shape. Could it be a ritual place for moon ceremonies? Or a sun dial? Check it out for yourself...and join us and see it for yourself.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious "Stones Of The Moon" In Peru   The Mysterious "Stones Of The Moon" In Peru I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 10:59 am

I can really get into this kind of 'stuff'!   bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious "Stones Of The Moon" In Peru   The Mysterious "Stones Of The Moon" In Peru I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 4:10 pm

In the Mahabharata from India, Maya the Danava built a palace for the Pandava brothers. In Crete, Daedalus was Minos’ inventor and architect. (Daedalus was the one who built a labyrinth for the Minotaur). Maya and Daedalus are probably be the same. And of course, Crete is where those seafaring Phoenicians originated.

The Phoenicians were also known as Punic, Punt, Pont, Putun. The Putun were long-distance sea traders who settled at Chichen-Itza. The Itza were known as Putun or Chontal.

Incalix/Inca was divine chief of the ancient Andeans in Equador. Andes was a Titan, possibly Hyperion. There was also an Incan culture in Peru.

There were two great admirals way back when, Nef-tunis and Inka. Enki, king of the Abzu, or Vulcan, was the king on whom Enlil bestowed might. i’m thinking that Inka and Enki are probably the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious "Stones Of The Moon" In Peru   The Mysterious "Stones Of The Moon" In Peru I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 6:43 pm

Like that Cat avatar!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious "Stones Of The Moon" In Peru   The Mysterious "Stones Of The Moon" In Peru I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1