Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
billetman

billetman

"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Empty
PostSubject: "The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal   "The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 10:55 am

Nathan Leal on Hagmann & Hagmann
"The Illuminati Attack on America" -
Updated Notes and Images
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Obama_phoenix
By Nathan Leal - March 5, 2015

Listen to the Program from BlogTalk Site
Direct Link to mp3 <---click to open, or right click to save to your PC.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
In this second part of our Illuminati Expose, I have more to share about the present onslaught of evil that has taken over America.
The topics can be summarized as follows:
1. God has a message for His people. The hour is late, and the window to prepare our hearts is closing. Eventually, the landscape will be overtaken with many woes.
2. America is falling under siege from dark spiritual forces.
3. These forces have reached the White House and have placed the present Administration under a heinous spell that is destroying the Nation. There are signs of this siege are all around us. They serve as an emblem and a banner to the physical signs that are apparent. One of emblematic and allegorical signs is located in the decor of the Oval office. The Phoenix has arrived and will seek to burn down our country!
4. The Ukrainian War is brewing. The threat of escalation grows daily which will draw the West into the conflict, eventually resulting in another World War!
5. The darkness of deception has taken over Hollywood and American Entertainment. It is bewitching millions under its spell. Christians must be aware of the scheme that is preying on the unsuspecting.
6. The Katy Perry Superbowl Half Time Show was a symbolic preview of the things that are coming to America and the world.
7. A ritual also took place during the show. Most people never saw it.
8. The New Age Movement has grown into a spiritual behemoth that has invaded many parts of planet Earth. The movement's idealogy believes that a population purge of planet earth is both approaching and necessary; and only those who are "enlightened" will be allowed the privilege of experiencing the coming Aquarian Passage of change.
Thus, according to them, everyone else will need to be exterminated.
These are some of the topics that we discuss on this program. Please share it with your friends and family.
Our Only Hope is in God
The world is in a grim situation and the only hope that we have to endure the future is through Jesus Christ Messiah, who is the Savior of the World.
When I make reference to Jesus, I am not talking about a "new age" version of Jesus that reduces His divinity and equalizes Him to Buddha or Krishna. Buddha and Krishna were mere humans. They were not divine and they are still in their graves,
...now in the form of dust.
Jesus is not in His grave. He rose again, and ladies and gentlemen, Jesus did not "evolve" and "ascend" into spiritual master hood.
Jesus rose again because He "is" and has "always been" ...God!
Today's New Age believes that Jesus was at "one time," a mortal human but somehow "figured out" the light and defeated the "beast animal" that was inside of HIm, and by doing so, He became enlightened, and thus "ascended" in the spiritual evolutionary ladder, in the footsteps of Krishna and Buddha.
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Jesus_krishna
Folks, that is Satan's lie!
New Agers also believe that the "evolutionary process" to "enlightenment" is available to everyone and those who achieve it can become a god...
... just like Jesus!
Katy Perry believes this. So do many of her musical colleagues. Many popular artists are promoting New Age mysticism and paganism in their songs and music videos. The New Age is a dangerous teaching that is leading millions of people away from God in these last days.
The Invasion of Darkness
Over the years, I have been warning about the darkness that was coming to America. The Lord showed me prophetic glimpses of the darkness on several occasions.
In one vision, I saw the darkness dripping out of an ominous sky like black tar.
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Drips
The drips then gave birth to hundreds of tornadoes.
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Multiple_tornadoes
I explain the vision here.
Most of you who are awake are aware that the darkness is now arriving on the shores of America.
Forces in the camp of opposition have also been hinting that it was coming. Several weeks ago, I found one of the symbolic hints of coming darkness in a most unusual object...
... Obama's White House rug!
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Rug1
I believe that the rug tells a story of the darkness that is coming to America.
How Bad Will the Darkness Be?
The arriving darkness will play out in news reports that will be disturbing, bizarre and unbelievable!

Many people will have a hard time comprehending that such evil can exist in America! They will not understand that there is a spiritual element to the madness!
As I have stated many times in past, when God judges a land, He allows evil to be released as a part of the chastisement. Evil occurs through the manifestation of "evil spirits," who are allowed to roam and disturb the landscape of man for a season.
Quote :
"For thus saith the Lord GOD; How much more when I send my four sore judgments upon Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the noisome beast, and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast?" Ez.14:21
The beast judgment coincides with the release of evil "beast" spirits.
In Hosea 13:6-8, God makes reference to the beast being used in His fury of judgment. Make note of how blunt God is in the description.
Quote :
"When they had pasture, they were filled; They were filled and their heart was exalted; Therefore they forgot Me....
...I will meet them like a bear deprived of her cubs; I will tear open their rib cage, And there I will devour them like a lion. The wild beast shall tear them."
Is Hope Lost?
"Nathan, this is depressing! If judgment is here, what hope do I have? Should I just give up?"
Some people who hear of these things may ask this question. If you have, the answer is, "NO!"
No, you should not give up; and you also do not have to remain fearful because God is our hope! He wants to strengthen those who are weak and restore those who are hurting.
He also wants to rescue those who have strayed. In this late hour, God is calling out to the lost sheep...
...He is calling out to the lost ones who have wandered away, to repent and return to Him.
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Lamb
Jesus wants to rescue those who are lost in the briers...
...and those who took a wrong turn and ended up in a dead end.
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal The-rescue
Jesus also wants to heal the broken hearted and the bruised reeds...
...and bandage their wounds...
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Healing
And carry them home to the pasture...
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Lamb2
Folks, Jesus is the Good Shepherd. It is time to become strengthened in Him because the future is going to become challenging.
If you are reading this and you are not where you need to be, please answer His call to repentance and restoration.
Those of you who are walking in victory, become stronger and lay down any remaining weights.
Quote :
"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us," Hebrews 12:1
Ladies and gentlemen, the road ahead is going to become difficult as we journey through the remainder of the race. But God desires to protect you and guide you through the storm.
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Captain_jesus
The Ukrainian War
The world is presently facing several ignition points that could usher planet Earth into the next chapter of severity. The war in Ukraine is one of them.
The situation is very volatile where one spark could elevate the crisis beyond the Ukrainian border and thrust Europe into war with Russia. America would then be drawn in, along with Russia's allies like China, Iran, and others like North Korea.
A conventional war against Russia and China could eventually deteriorate into a Nuclear War.
Is this possible?
Over the past several years, God has been warning that war between Russia / China and America is coming. These warnings have been delivered by many watchmen and messengers of God.
The warnings have included a lot of detail on how it will play out.
Sadly, in the prophetic warnings, America loses! In some of the warnings, America, is hit with the ultimate weapon!
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal North-America
When this prophesied war eventually happens, America will suffer heavy losses and experience incredible destruction.
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal US-CAPITOL-
...She will also end up occupied by invading forces like Russia and China.
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal White-House-burning
Possibly even UN Peacekeepers!
Peacekeepers who will not concern themselves with petty things...
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Un_troops1
...like the US Constitution!
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Un_troops2
...nor will they care about American civil rights or bad feelings!
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Un_troops3
They will have a job to do.
A job mandated by the New World Order, George Soros and Zbigniew Brzeziński.
The mission will be simple, to work with local militarized police forces...
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Police-state
...to contain the troublemakers and loud mouths...
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Police_State2
...and corral the silly ones who are still living in the past.
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Police_State3
Can it be Stopped?
This is the part of the warning that I regret having to share...
At this point in time, I do not see it stopping. The dark future of America has been decided by the people; citizens who continue to proclaim that they have no need for the God of Heaven.
I have been up on the wall long enough to see that the tide towards righteousness is no where near our shores. Instead, as a collective body of citizens, Americans continually cast their vote for the music of Babylon and the drumbeat of Baal.
...thus making entertainers like Katy Perry one of the most popular singers in the world.
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Katy1
Katy Perry, has christened herself as "Isis, the goddess - Queen of Heaven."
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Isis
Since she freely admits that she sold her soul to the devil, she also has an infatuation with the spirit of sorcery and Freemasonic Illuminati symbolism. Here she displays the "Eye of Ra" from her "Dark Horse" video.
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Perry2
In her concerts, she often displays and promotes Illuminati symbolism. In the image below, the Illuminati pyramid opens up...
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Katy2
And what is the prize inside? Why it's Katy Perry of course...
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Katy3
The message here - "The Enlightenment" that is sought after can be found inside of the pyramid.
...In this case, Katy believes that she is the illuminated / enlightened one!
Below, were images from the "Dark Horse" segment of her concert tour. During this song, a creepy voice says that once you choose the goddess, "...there's no going back!"
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Katy4
A note to Christian parents who allow their children to listen to this music, is this what you want your daughters to sing while they listen to Katy on their mp3 players?
...a song that is a veiled prayer to the goddess Aphrodite, where they sing the words - "There's no going back?"
For good measure, during her show, Katy offered a dark summons for her concert-goers, a menacing image of a spirit that approached from the giant pyramid. Was this a veiled spiritual impartation given to the unsuspecting people? See the image below!
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Katy5
Ladies and gentlemen, Katy Perry's music is beyond harmless entertainment. Her commitment to Satan is why she was the chosen one to officiate the Superbowl 49 half time ritual.
The Superbowl Ritual
During the Half Time Show, the Illuminati Eye was obvious for most people, but the imagery went deeper.
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Superbowl1
A closer look reveals that the inner stage (which looks like an eye) also resembled something else.
Look at the close-up of the stage below. Do you see it?
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Superbowl2
Below is a rendering of the Aztec city of Tenochtitlan, which practiced human sacrifice. Make note of the many podium altars...
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal TenochtitlanModel
Is the similarity to Katy Perry's podium stage a coincidence? If it is, then here is another coincidence...
...Katy Perry's Tropical Island scene...
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Tropical_island
...And here is a map of the Aztec City of Tenochtitlan, (the city of human sacrifice) which was an Island...
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Tenochtitlan1
Another angle of Tenochtitlan...
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Tenochtitlan2
The city where the Aztecs butchered and gutted their victims was located on an island. Is this the hidden message of Katy's tropical island?
At the end of most of the songs, the dancers kept falling down as if they were dead!
Below - the dancers at the end of - "Dark Horse."
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Superbowl3
Below - "California Gurls" - note that they are again on the ground.
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Superbowl4
And on the ground once again, this time, they are - "Missy Elliott's" Rap singers after they finish their song.
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Superbowl5
Is it a coincidence that all of the dancers kept falling to the ground? Was it just choreography to end the songs or was there a deeper meaning?
...like the meaning in the picture below? Make note of the steps and the podium.
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Superbowl6
Is this the hidden message of Katy's tropical island? I not sure because I noticed that the island also resembled Hawaii's Kauai Island...
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Kauai-map
Take a second look at Perry's Island...
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Tropical_island
Ancient Hawaii also practiced human sacrifice and cannibalism. If the tropical island does represent Hawaii, is there a hidden message about a future event that is coming to Hawaii? Some of these questions are still unanswered in my research.
But some of the Illuminati messages in the show were telling. The theme of "enlightenment" was repeated over and over.
Katy Perry was surrounded and adored by dancers who carried light orbs...
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Orb1
Notice that the orb dancers resemble the Isis headdress...
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Orb2
The Isis headdress...
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Isis2
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Isis3
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Isis4
...And Katy Perry surrounds herself with dancers to represent the fashion of Isis. How sad and arrogant! Below, the orbs worship her...
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Orb3
Perry also showed the symbol of the magic labyrinth, etched with the number four, the number of Isis.
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Labyryth1
The labyrinth changed colors but the four's were evident...
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Labyryth2
The labyrinth is a pagan tool for rituals and pagan meditation to the goddess.
The number four is the number of Isis, as is shown in the Egyptian triangle...
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Egyptian-triangle
The New Age - Oprah and Eckhard Tolle
Katy Perry has become the disciple of New Age Guru Eckhard Tolle. Tolle has written several books that are taking Hollywood by storm, thanks to the promotion of Oprah Winfrey, cleric of new age paganism.
Tolle wrote several books, " The Power of Now" & " The New Earth"
"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal Eckhart-Tolle-The-Power-Of-Now-Review "The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal A-new-earth
These books are spreading a gospel of new age lies which teach:
1. Humans are god - we must discover the "I am" within.
2. Christ is the force that resides within all people.
3. There is no hell, no sin, no right and wrong.
4. The Earth (Gaia) is going to soon evolve and transform.
5. People must become enlightened, or die!
This is just a small portion of the deception that has bound and shackled Katy Perry.
Actor Jim Carrey loves the teaching so much that he started a new organization to spread the religion throughout Hollywood
Back to top Go down

"The Illuminati Attack on America" Part 2, Nathan Leal
Page 1 of 1