Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Site update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spyro

Spyro

Site update Empty
PostSubject: Site update   Site update I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:21 am

For those of you who visit my blog ( I know there are a few, and thank you for taking time on my site Smile ) I've just updated it to make it a little easier to read and navigate.

At the moment the blog is primarily a news site that focuses on media outside of the conformist, crackpot public and main stream media "programmes".

Very soon I'm going to start writing my own stories on subjects I find interesting and useful.

If you haven't visited my site yet, please come by and check it out and if you like what you read/see then bookmark it Smile

Curiosity is the inheritance of mankind. Frequently we want to know something only because it needs to be kept secret.

Just as luck appears in three so does misfortune. Because you don't want to see it, you don't see it coming. Even if you notice it you don't say anything, and if you're told you don't listen. Then boom, the end comes. In our world, if you miss the first sign you're dead let alone all three signs

My blog: http://timeisdistance.blogspot.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Site update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site update   Site update I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:03 am

Thanks for the update! Smile
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

Site update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site update   Site update I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:45 pm

Delfi, Researcher...maybe we should have a pinned topic that is dedicated to listing the links to blogs of regular contributors to this forum?

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Site update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site update   Site update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site update
Page 1 of 1