Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The last months to finish preparing and his message

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The last months to finish preparing and his message  Empty
PostSubject: The last months to finish preparing and his message    The last months to finish preparing and his message  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 2:10 pm

http://www.allnewspipeline.com/Urgent_Warning_The_Time_Has_Come.php

By Susan Duclos - All News PipeLine

Steve Quayle, Greg Everson and Hageman &Hagman

Doug and Joe Hagmann were joined by Steve Quayle and Greg Evensen on Tuesday in a show that very well may be the most important, informative shows heard to date, where present day events, censorship, the orchestrated attack on Americans, the villification of those same Americans, the preparation the US government is undertaking for a major event and war on their own citizens and much, much more, leads Quayle to declare "we're under attack" in every form and fashion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQOflvVqKr0

Between Evensen and Quayle they run down the long list of the "confluence of events" surrounding us, connecting the dots, leading Evensen to issue an urgent warning to those people that have asked him to please tell them when the situation reaches a point where he believes the "final segment" of time is at hand.... the last months to finish preparing and his message to those people is "the time has come
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The last months to finish preparing and his message    The last months to finish preparing and his message  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 9:42 pm

Thanks, i'll check it out.

The day before was a good one too with Dr. Ted Broer from the Power Hour and guests Henry Makow and Russ Dizdar.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2015/03/10/guest-host-dr-ted-broer-tonight.mp3?localembed=download
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The last months to finish preparing and his message    The last months to finish preparing and his message  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 9:28 pm

I like much of Steve Quayle's work; the problem I have with him is that he's always "on alert" and gives the impression of Chicken Little, that "the sky is falling."  If I'd taken to heart everything he said, I'd have run for cover in 2010 or earlier.  He always has some dire information about how the end is upon us.  He reminds me of the boy who cried wolf, and as a result, I just ignore his warnings now. chasin chicken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The last months to finish preparing and his message    The last months to finish preparing and his message  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 5:14 pm

Isn't the sky falling?
What of CERN?
See, even the ant prepares.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The last months to finish preparing and his message    The last months to finish preparing and his message  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The last months to finish preparing and his message
Page 1 of 1