Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vladimir Putin says Russia was preparing to use nuclear weapons 'if necessary' and blames US for Ukraine crisis

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Vladimir Putin says Russia was preparing to use nuclear weapons 'if necessary' and blames US for Ukraine crisis Empty
PostSubject: Vladimir Putin says Russia was preparing to use nuclear weapons 'if necessary' and blames US for Ukraine crisis   Vladimir Putin says Russia was preparing to use nuclear weapons 'if necessary' and blames US for Ukraine crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 11:07 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vladimir-putin-says-russia-was-preparing-to-use-nuclear-weapons-if-necessary-and-blames-us-for-ukraine-crisis-in-crimea-documentary-10109615.html

Vladimir Putin says Russia was preparing to use nuclear weapons 'if necessary' and blames US for Ukraine crisis

GET READY!!!! NOT MUCH TIME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Blessed1313

Vladimir Putin says Russia was preparing to use nuclear weapons 'if necessary' and blames US for Ukraine crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladimir Putin says Russia was preparing to use nuclear weapons 'if necessary' and blames US for Ukraine crisis   Vladimir Putin says Russia was preparing to use nuclear weapons 'if necessary' and blames US for Ukraine crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 11:46 pm

Spring I think he is going to do something too.....especially if the "Scorpion" episode shown on 9 March is half way true.  In that episode it showed a secret meeting of Russian Pres with Lithuania and Estonia.  As they all toast to an agreement from a bottle of wine bought in by the Estonia Pres., the Russian Pres is POISONED (his glass most likely tainted because the wine is from the same bottle) and becomes PARALYZED.  They find out it is snake poison and search for the cure.  
  It is strange that a news article mentions:

Putin's spokesman Dmitry Peskov greeted reporters Monday with sarcastic remarks: "So, have you seen the president paralyzed and seized by the generals? He has just come back from Switzerland where he attended the delivery."

It is also STRANGE there is no mention of his BODYGUARD!!  It was rumored that his bodyguard was DEAD earlier.

NOTE:  Putin NEVER eats or drinks out.  He carries his own water bottle with him EVERYWHERE!  He also has his food tasted before he eats it sometimes.  I am wondering did his bodyguard taste the wine first or where is he??  Not ONE news agency has mentioned his bodyguard anymore.  Hopefully he is around still.  Watch that episode......and the timing of it is uncanny.  I linked it in my last remarks.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1