Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Solar :: St. Patrick's Day Storm

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Solar :: St. Patrick's Day Storm Empty
PostSubject: Solar :: St. Patrick's Day Storm   Solar :: St. Patrick's Day Storm I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 10:51 am

Solar :: St. Patrick's Day Storm Planetary-k-index

http://www.solarham.net/

Solar :: St. Patrick's Day Storm ISWACygnetStreamer?timestamp=2038-01-23+00%3A44%3A00&window=-1&cygnetId=261
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solar :: St. Patrick's Day Storm   Solar :: St. Patrick's Day Storm I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 1:32 pm

Ptah passed down to the Druids as Patrick, i.e. St. Patrick. He was also known as Ur-Khaos, or Orcus, Druid god of the underworld/abyss, so i'm tying him to Osiris, king of the underworld, rival of Baal. His home was Memphis in Egypt.

Hi-ku-Ptah - Ai-gu-ptos Aiguptos (Greek) = Aegyptus

Aegyptus is Caphtor K-P-T-R, a parallel for Egypt H-K-P-T.
Caphtor, was a son of Mizraim, from whom the Philistines came (Genesis 10:14)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solar :: St. Patrick's Day Storm   Solar :: St. Patrick's Day Storm I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 8:23 pm

Oops! Scratch that last part. Philistines come from Casluh, the 6th son of Mitzraim in northwest Africa, who is associated with Oceanus. Casluhite women were known as serpentine Avvites who are described as Gibborim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solar :: St. Patrick's Day Storm   Solar :: St. Patrick's Day Storm I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 10:47 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toIqUb3wRWU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solar :: St. Patrick's Day Storm   Solar :: St. Patrick's Day Storm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solar :: St. Patrick's Day Storm
Page 1 of 1