Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FROM FORMER TANK COMMANDER IN IRAQ--'I saw creatures.......

Go down 
AuthorMessage

FROM FORMER TANK COMMANDER IN IRAQ--'I saw creatures....... Empty
PostSubject: FROM FORMER TANK COMMANDER IN IRAQ--'I saw creatures.......   FROM FORMER TANK COMMANDER IN IRAQ--'I saw creatures....... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 9:25 am

FROM FORMER TANK COMMANDER IN IRAQ--'I saw creatures....... Qnews-short

FROM FORMER TANK COMMANDER IN IRAQ--'I saw creatures that were unidentifiable people on guard duty frequently were harassed by little men'.

Hey guys I'm sure you get all sorts of people that report interesting stuff to you but i will do the same. Im sure no one has reported this to you.

I was a tank comander in Iraq from 2005 to 2007 and again in 2009.

When i was in Iraq the second time in 2009 i was stationed in-between the tigris and euphrates river were it turns into a giant marsh. Near the land of UR i lived on UR street in Iraq from time to time. 

Anyway I saw UFOS all the time I saw lights coming out of the ground going up and hitting the clouds. I had a device called the LRAS-3 stands for Long Range Advanced Scout Surveillance System (US Army). We used it to catch smugglers it was a super advanced thermal sight that would see as far as the curvature of the earth and even through buildings and houses. 

I saw creatures that were unidentifiable people on guard duty frequently were harassed by little men. 

We all saw stuff threw are NODS they pick up light signatures that can't be seen by the human eye. We used are NODS everyday for missions to catch the swamp muslims smuggling gasoline across the iranian border to Iraq. We all saw unexplainable stuff on a day to day basis. I have witnesses as well many in my platoon. A lot of us don't talk about it but I'm sure i could post something on are Facebook page for are unit and some people would respond to it. DAN

I believe there was something very strange there that was unexplainable.

IDK if you care but I'm probably the only person you will ever here from that had hi tech equipment and monitored the area which will probably never happen again. All my military records show that i was there etc. 

Just thought i would let you know about it.

i would like to here from you guys i started listening and reading my bible more and more because of what your ministry has done.

Mar 24, 2015
Back to top Go down

FROM FORMER TANK COMMANDER IN IRAQ--'I saw creatures.......
Page 1 of 1